A Warning To Turkey

apocalypse77

its hard for an already secular country to all of a sudden become an islamic country..they should do it progressively i think..like ban all *!*!*!*!ographic magazines and ban alcohol etc..life the hijab ban..allow women to wear hijabs..but those who dont want to wear hijab also can

galadari

well speaking about being a member of the european union is no wonder a great benefit for a country according to the ecnonomic terms such as (likely) positive impact on their currency,employment, attracting investors and other economic conditions but i think from my opinion that turkey should have also stood up in in such a postion that the EU organisation must think that by attatching turkey wid the EU they r doing a favour to themselves rather than doing a favour to turkey...... and ofcourse turkey cud have done if they wudnt have been blindly obssessed with the so-called european cutlture despite the fact of being a muslim country.( i do apologise if im wrong, turkey inspite of being a muslim country, their constitution, and whtsoeva legislations are based on SECULARISM.

JAZAKALLAH

galadari

by giving my quotes above i dindt min the normal citizens of the country i have pointed to the turkish government and sister busra pls donot misunderstand me i have only said above da facts n yes its true wht eva u hve sed n i stil remember the ottoman empire and respect them alot.well n besides turky is not to be blamed alone there are no such muslim country as far as i know which follows islamic law fully despite da fact majority of the population are muslims and i bet u until n unless islamics laws are being implemented in the muslim countries we can neva be in peace and we always gna stay bz fighting wihtin ourselves for silly reasons and the kuffars gna keep on picking on us. inshallah someday muslims will get united and may allah accept the wish of sister busra.. Ameen
Jazak allah