A way for us to come back!!!

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2:

What really disturbs me is that Muslims occupy a very ugly position Economically, Morally,Technologically and Militarily among other Religions.Moreover, We realise and do little to change tis state of ours.Here, I would like to share my ideas and some information.The Pakistani Media is doing well to restore the true Image of Islam.It is doing an awesome work about giving us the right information and destroying the allegations hurled against Islam in a Perfect, unviolated and "beautiful" manner.Karen Armstrong(I hope you know her) said that Muslims are a Nation who always have found a way to come back and compete and be the Victors when it seemed that they are going to be destroyed and none of them would be left behind.She further said that Muslims have not found the way to come back in the present time.Well, my personal opinion is that we have already found the way back.We have to instill positive things in minds of people and publish such articles/books that give the true image of Islam(We do know that Islam is a Perfect religion but there is something nore than that).Allama Iqbal, known as the Poet of East, through his works upheld the spirit of Islam and instilled such zeal that Indian Muslims got united when it seemed that they have no way rather to serve the Hindus or become Christians.Muslims were living the worst lives at that time.(The More the Muslims are compressed~ The more is their might when they rise) Like through Articles and Poems, the Muslims started following true Islam.This time, through (right)Media on our part, we can again rise.The Pakistani media not only negates Terrorism but provides such information and articles that stresses Peace, Love and Brotherhood.Not only this, it also tells how the west is making up it's propoganda against Islam.So a generation of Alive Muslims is being prepared to battle the propoganda in a Peacecul and beautiful way(Not through terrorism but through Education, Technology, Military etc.).I hope the rest of Islamic Nations adopt this manner.We have to go through this.I guarantee if they adopt this in a fashionable manner, no one would be able to stop the True Image of Islam being revealed to the West.Thus, More of the West would embrace Islam.The West is on verge of Moral Decline.It's time when we use our Media to show them the True picture of Islam.Do support the Islamic Media.We have an Ideology.The same Ideology.So why are we divided?Do our enemies kill us by seeing who is Sunni and Who is Shia?No! They target us (undiscrimated) because We believe in One True God and that the Teachings of Islam are a danger to West as they fill the gap in the the lives of Western People who come to Islam.We need to adopt Good character.Be loving.Be true Muslims.My sincere advice to the Western Muslims is to adopt Good and establish a Good image of Islam in eyes of their families and Friends.Use your Strengths and no one can stop us from Rising once again, Inshallah! May Allah Help us all!!

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
It's time when we have go through this Hard time of our lives.There is a tradition of Holy Prophet: " Prophethood will last among you as long as Allah wishes it to last, and then Allah will raise it. Afterwards there will be the Khilafah according to the ways of the Prophethood as long as Allah wishes to last, then Allah will raise it. Afterwards there will be hereditary rule (by consent) and it will last as long as Allah wishes, then Allah will raise it. Afterwards there will be biting oppression and it will last as long as Allah wishes, then Allah will raise it. Afterwards there will be a Khilafah according to the ways of Prophethood and then the Prophet was silent"
(Musnad Ahmad bin Hambal)

I think we are between the period of Hereditary Rule(by consent) and Biting oppression.We have to stop the oppression on Muslims.This the need of the hour.We have to unite under One Banner.We will to use our resources.One thing we lack is Leadership.We need to improve ourselves constantly,to compete with the people from other Religions or Atheists in every field of our lives.One another inportant is to counter the propoganda agsint Islam.The propoganda seems very disgusting, evil, dishonest etc.So first, clear the Misconceptions about Islam.May God Protect us All from the Evil plotters and any kind of evil that harms us, Ameen!

ShaheedU

Extinct
You want to revive Islaam though the media?
i hope thats not what your saying cos thats what i understood from your speech.

With the media, there comes a side effect which is politics, and if you are going through politics to establish islaam further, then that is way wrong.

And if im looking too deeply into it and all you want to do is implement a bit of technology in the lives of people then whatever, i dont have an solid opinion on that.

i welcome your complaints.

Salaam.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
God's peace and blessings on you, brother,

Your post brings a smile to my face on this day of so many mixed emotions. You are quite right, as you well know, and I am heartened to hear of the positive steps that Pakistan is taking on the societal level. In this day and age when there're so many voices with so many different/conflicting approaches, it is difficult to see true leaders of Islam. Now, if these voices were to take up the honour and mantle of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and leave behind invented notions that go beyond what Allah has decreed in Islam... then we might see some true leaders rise above the chaos who we can all support.

I was just recently read some articles on the Mahdi and also watched a video discussing this, and I too now believe "the one" is among us - though not yet blessed by Allah to purely call the people back to the Truth. Perhaps it will be he who will inspire our leaders to go back to the Sunnah and take up the great challenge of being as Muhammad PBUH was; leaders in truth and justice who rely on God alone for help. Personally, I have found from experience that when you rely on Allah alone for [insert whatever you like] everything else falls into place properly - Alhamdulilah!

I hear you calls to strengthen ourselves from within, and I wholeheartedly agree! We may be the "underdog" (pardon the expression) now, but through education, stronger communities, the support of our families, and Allah's help we can grow well beyond the capabilities of any athiestic group or ideology. =) InshaAllah ...

Regarding your thoughts that we are inbetween the period of Monarchy and Democracy (also known as Tyranny by the Ignorant Many) - I believe the rule and power of Monarchs is long behind us. Look at Britain for example: There we find some of the world's most presitigous and historically powerful monarchs, but what has become of them today? They exist simply for tradition's sake and are mere symbols of order and power. I believe you will find much the same almost all over the world, except in only a very few regions. Compare that to 100 years ago (or more) and you will see why I believe Monarchy is out. No, The World Bank and "Democracy" rule this planet's policies now.

:wasalam:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
You want to revive Islaam though the media?
i hope thats not what your saying cos thats what i understood from your speech.

With the media, there comes a side effect which is politics, and if you are going through politics to establish islaam further, then that is way wrong.

And if im looking too deeply into it and all you want to do is implement a bit of technology in the lives of people then whatever, i dont have an solid opinion on that.

i welcome your complaints.

Salaam.

Understand that this website is part of "the media" - and it is indeed reviving Islam! =) Don't think that Muslims have to exist within the narrow approaches of traditional "Western Media" - with all its faults. With the Qur'an and Haddiths to guide us, we can take a comprehesive approach (which could include the effective use of media) that can lay the foundations for the Mahdi to rise upon, InshaAllah. Even if this isn't the case, it cannot hurt to bring together the Muslim world and fight against the misleading misconceptions that Western media propaganda/politians have created.

Even you speaking to a person in the street about Islam, about praying to God in sincerity, could be viewed as an extension of "positive media" ... =) There's plenty of hope, yet.

allmuslimsrequal

:salam2: Dear PakiIdol-

I agree with you. The true image of Islam should be presented. There should be an equal amount of air time showing the truth about Islam- to counter the slandering of it. (the media always uses words like 'Islamists' 'Islamic fundamentalists' and 'Islamic jihadists'- without educating people at all about our faith)

Many school children are doing projects on Islam now, and there ARE Americans who will utilize their time and actually seek out the truth by reading the Qur'an, and by coming to sites such as this.
I REMEMBER knowing nothing about Islam at all. And I had a VERY negative view toward Muslims/and Islam for most of my teenaged life.
Why? Because the truth is never said aloud, and to find the truth about Islam you have to SEARCH for it.

And when you search- What you find is the TRUTH. :ma:
Islam is justice, is brotherhood, and is the true path with no partners to God.
What really brought me to Islam is
"God begot none nor was he begotten"
I always knew that- even as a child.

Misconceptions and ignorance can lead to many horrible things. Education is the key to shape people's opinions. There should be a counter- to all of the lies that the media here spreads.

Alhamduallah- that so many Americans are turning to Islam.:salah:

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Brother ShaheedU! Revival of Islam through Media? Ofcourse, A country's Political weapon is the Media.Haven't ever you heard that conquests from swords are temporary but conquests of Heart and Minds are for forever as they give birth to revolution.There is nothing wrong with allowing peple to know more about Islam through Media.The media belonging to Muslim countries have recognised the Media war West has put across us.If they put up a propoganda through Media.We must use the media to destroy Anti Islamic thoughts.We have to defeat the in there field of mastery.Quaid-E-Azam, the founder of Pakistan won the Political, constitutional and religious battle through all means i.e. through Media, Youth, support from Religious and Political leaders after he clarified the importance of the creation of a Muslim land in Sub-Continent.He actually defeated the British in the field where British were masters.The Islamic revolution through Media is not only for Political reasons but also religious, educational, social etc purposes.The Muslims of today have to rise.Muslims can't rise untill it won't be told them who they actually are?Our leaders have made us feel culprits when they bow before West for aid and support in return for oppression, corruption and evil propoganda.We were told that we Muslims have no power to compete the west.Through the Media, we can educate People about many things.Firstly, The Media should set it's goal and pursue the aims with full determination. Secondly, when the Media will become strong, People themselves will start to change.Brother ShaheedU, If you still cling to your previous thought, I would suggest you to that we should take this risk.There is Good in everything Allah does.Don't just wait for a miracle. Start to put efforts for Islamic revival.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2:
Brother Brandon, I agree with you.TTI is apart of the media promting the Peaceful and the Beautiful message of Islam.May Allah strengthen our hearts in belief, Ameen!!

ShaheedU

Extinct
Brother ShaheedU! Revival of Islam through Media? Ofcourse, A country's Political weapon is the Media.Haven't ever you heard that conquests from swords are temporary but conquests of Heart and Minds are for forever as they give birth to revolution..

Which Hadeeth is that from then?

There is nothing wrong with allowing peple to know more about Islam through Media.

Yeh i agree with you there, but lets look at Islaam channel for a second, that was originally to spread Islaam and give muslims viewers something to watch. But now it has turned into something close to Haraam if not haraam. Look at the amount of music it puts on, all the so called Nasheeds, and the sponsors with their music straight after the Adhan.

The media belonging to Muslim countries have recognised the Media war West has put across us.If they put up a propoganda through Media.We must use the media to destroy Anti Islamic thoughts.We have to defeat the in there field of mastery.Quaid-E-Azam, the founder of Pakistan won the Political, constitutional and religious battle through all means i.e. through Media, Youth, support from Religious and Political leaders after he clarified the importance of the creation of a Muslim land in Sub-Continent.He actually defeated the British in the field where British were masters.The Islamic revolution through Media is not only for Political reasons but also religious, educational, social etc purposes.

How can a muslim get into politics? How can a muslim work with kuffar law to gain power for the muslims, this is the action of the Hizb ut-Tahrir.

The Muslims of today have to rise.Muslims can't rise untill it won't be told them who they actually are?Our leaders have made us feel culprits when they bow before West for aid and support in return for oppression, corruption and evil propoganda.We were told that we Muslims have no power to compete the west.Through the Media, we can educate People about many things.Firstly, The Media should set it's goal and pursue the aims with full determination. Secondly, when the Media will become strong, People themselves will start to change

Yes we can educate through the media, but we must hold on to our books and learn from them first and foremost, the media is controlled, so we can only learn what someone wants us to learn, and even if the media is controlled by muslims, which is what u were getting at, we can still only learn what someone wants us to learn.

But Allaah Knows best

Assalamualaikum, wa jazakumullah khayrun.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Can i also add that i have absolutely no problems with TTI, MashaAllaah they are doing a very good job. May Allaah help them continue with staying on the right path.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
How can a muslim get into politics? How can a muslim work with kuffar law to gain power for the muslims, this is the action of the Hizb ut-Tahrir.

Assalamu Alaykum,

What do you mean by working with Kuffar Law?

Majority of the Scholars have stated, that in Non-Muslim countries it iss permissible to vote for a person who is not as bad for Muslims as perhaps another candidate. - This is especially true in the times we are living now.

If there were two candidates, one wanted to impose a ban on Muslim women wearing Hijab and another who was against that, then of course Muslims got to vote to stop this.

If you look at Bethnal Green and Bow constituency there we have someone who is sympathetic and relatively Ok for Muslims. George Galloway, whilst his opponent was Oona King who was a proper Blair supporting pro-war lackey.

It is true that Muslims need to make hijrah (migration to Muslim lands) but this is difficult, may Allah make it easy for us.

As for Hizb Tahrir or the other names they use Muhajiroon, they are jahil people who are given a lot of airtime on our media. Their Aqeedah is battered too.

I remember around 10 years ago how they were, completely clean shaven, wearing suits and never ever mentioning any hadith or ayah from the Quran!! in their talks. I remember how they denied Azab al Qabr, they would say we have faith in it, but we do not believe in it. lol Or something like that! Astaghfirullah. And they also reject Ahaad Hadith. Perhaps the low-level Margarines do not believe this and just follow along because of all the fiery speeches (which are devoid of proper knowledge), but the top dogs - well, they carry these beliefs.

All they yab about is establishing Khilafa, and when asked about Tawheed or matters of Fiqh they remain ignorant. They were more busy sticking silly stickers with the word Khilafa on them everywhere.

Now, they are still jahil but they are trying to seem Islamic, so they grow beards and wear thawbs. And of course, the media and the government love them.

May Allah guide them, and may he keep our Muslims safe from their evil.

The way for us to come back? Simple, Having correct belief in Allah (i.e. Tawheed) and implementing the Quran and Sunnah in our lives.

Wasalam

ShaheedU

Extinct
Assalamu Alaykum,

What do you mean by working with Kuffar Law?

Majority of the Scholars have stated, that in Non-Muslim countries it iss permissible to vote for a person who is not as bad for Muslims as perhaps another candidate. - This is especially true in the times we are living now.

If there were two candidates, one wanted to impose a ban on Muslim women wearing Hijab and another who was against that, then of course Muslims got to vote to stop this.

Wasalam

Is this the lesser of two evils when you have the choice not to do an evil?(the bold bit)

I wasn't talking about voting itself, but the idea that a muslim stands for election and gets into politics so he can get some sort of power in order to help the muslims is upholding the kuffar law and not showing that the Shariah is the best option. Isnt that the aim and method of the Hizb ut tahrir?

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Brother ShaheedU! Isn't it obvious that Muslims did not convert the Natives of a conqured region through sword but through character.Words are such things that change the minds of people.The sword maybe the cause due to which people may accept something but that acceptance comes from fear not reasoned belief or intellectuality.Islam does not talk about reverting Non Muslims through force but through beautiful preaching and character.

I do agree with you.Islam channel maybe spreading misconceptions about Islam.Tell me.Don't you have the will to stop such things from happening.How would you do that! A single person wouldn't be listened to in orde to change something the channel itself takes interest in although violating Islamic beliefs.I am not underestimating you.You would have to become influential or rather have much knowledge(and be intelligent) to stop such acts.Look at Peace TV.It is promoting the true image of Islam.What else way is there to stop the misconceptions of Islam being spread.People looking for true teachings of Islam wouldn't prefer Islam channel but rather take interest in other Islamic channels.Spreading Islam through media is one of the most needed act of today (Not involving evil politics as the one we see today!).

If you have forgotten! Salahuddin Ayubbi was also involved in Politics based on teachings of Islam.He was Just and Good ruler.He adopted political techniques(Without violating Islamic teachings) to defeat the Crusaders.You should read his story with a close view.Even Mahmood Bin Ghaznavi had to fight Religious(involving Politics) battles against people who called themselves Muslims but followed the path of destruction.He considered and prefered Religion rather than personal gains.That is how they were succesful in their Conquests.And as I gave you the example of Quiad-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, how he suceeded the Political battle against the British and Hindu Congress.That struggle was for the Independence. Islam certainly does not stop one from becoming a politician.If you consider politics so bad.Then why not revive Khilafah?A justified way of ruling! Is there anyother way then being involved in Politics?Do you not believe in Allah's power?How he brings other into His guidance.Has he not His hands over us?Is He not watching the Evil doers?Do you consider that Allah prohibited us from becoming Politicians.Look at Keith Allison.He took his oath from the Holy Koran.Hizb ut Tahrir does have some extremist view.It is Hizbullah who is following the true teachings of Allah.They have been succesful against enemy no Arab could think of defeating and that too with a much lesser force.Hasn't Allah said in the Holy Koran that we would have to strongly support the Government when it follows the Path of Allah. Does the Government exist without Politics?Do not equate politics with evil actions of Politicians of today.That doesn't make sense!Allah doesn't change the state of any group of people till they don't change their own state! Media can be used to educate everyone about true Islam.Plus, there would be many other benefits.

Controlled Media and Politics are a problem.I agree.But then is it not our duty to put an end to these things.I'm not talking about spreading Islam by lies and false allegations but through the true message of Islam.How is it that most Westerners are coming to Islam despite the Islamophobia being spread through Media.They are coming to Islam by the experiencing living with Muslims, in pursuit of answers to their Questions about Life, interest in religion and people etc.If your heart is full of belief.No one can make you follow the path of party of Satan.Moreover, Islam sheds it's light of guidance over all walks of life.So how can we ignore Politics?I'm not saying use politics for personal benefits but instead for the Revival of Islam.Muslims did not conquer large areas of land for mere satisfaction of conquering large pieces of land or to earn obidience.They did it in order to implement the Divine Law throughout the world.That is where the success of Humanity lies!