Abbas forces get weapons shipment

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I found this report on BBC world and it really makes me sad and angry. The way in which foreign governments play the muslims against each other is so obvious yet many seem oblivious to it. It's not just foreign governments, look at the muslim nation involved in the story below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Abbas forces get weapons shipment

Seventeen Palestinians have been killed in recent factional fighting
Forces loyal to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas have received an arms shipment from Egypt with Israeli approval.
A senior Israeli military official, Amos Gilad, said the shipment aimed to reinforce the "forces of peace" against the "forces of darkness".

Neither Egyptian nor Palestinian officials have confirmed the shipment.

Israeli officials said they approved the shipment of 2,000 rifles, 20,000 ammunition clips and 2 million bullets.

The shipment comes at a very sensitive time. Over the last month, 17 Palestinians have been killed in violence between the Fatah faction, led by Mr Abbas, and Hamas, which leads the Palestinian government.

The arms shipment came less than a week after the Palestinian president held talks with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

Israeli officials have said they support strengthening Mr Abbas against the militant group, Hamas.

BBC world

:wasalam:

Marwa17

surprised anyone?...lol...they would looooooooooooove to see us kill each other...lol...
Wouldn't it be a shock if Abbas was tricking them??...however, i don't believe that...lol...
:astag: They are using him like they have used others before him...that's how they've been so successful so far...there are too many holes in our society...too many loose ends...We can't trust anyone anymore

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

... with Israeli approval.
A senior Israeli military official, Amos Gilad, said the shipment aimed to reinforce the "forces of peace" against the "forces of darkness".

That's about where I stopped. Kinda makes the situation pretty clear when an Isreali puts it in such "black and white" terms. So I guess that every true Muslim should interpret the "forces of peace" to be in fact the evil ones supported by unIslamic agendas, and the "forces of darkness" to be those fighting for Allah's cause?

::sigh:: What a world we live in; What a test Allah has laid before us.

allmuslimsrequal

That is what they want-shouldnt the people that follow Abbas realize why Israel is so ready to collaborate with them? It is for their benefit!!!!
The sooner all the Palestinians are dead and gone the better for them!
Palestinians should stop infighting and focus on the real target.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Well, I heard that Abbas belongs to sect which claims itself to be Muslim but basically denies most Commandments of Islam.This very sect indulges in bribe, corruption and other kinds of evil to bring others into their sect.Plus, now considering him a Non Muslim, we must not let him sow seeds of Warfare, enmity, hatred, bloodshed or other evils among Muslims.

Marwa17

Well, I heard that Abbas belongs to sect which claims itself to be Muslim but basically denies most Commandments of Islam.This very sect indulges in bribe, corruption and other kinds of evil to bring others into their sect.Plus, now considering him a Non Muslim, we must not let him sow seeds of Warfare, enmity, hatred, bloodshed or other evils among Muslims.

what sect is that?...i don't think we should start rumors...we're all muslims...sometimes though we do things that are wrong...may allah guide him to do what is right....
It's wrong for us to think of ourselves as "sects"...we're all muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the way of the "zionists" to split us apart and prevent us from being one ummah...but we will one day be ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! with allah's help inshallah...