abdul malik

aisha.x.20

who is abdul malik?
lol im jus lisnin to one of his "video lectures" on thugs in the masjid,...but who is he?
wow mashallah hes got gud points. he really knows us youth eh? ne1 know if hes got any other intrestin info about islam.or if hes got a website?

or..

any other gud lecturer...preferably in english coz i dont know any other language.lol

jazaak allah khairon

nizar83

aselemu aleikum sister

he does has some interesting things to say mashallah..

ive posted that video lecture, and im sure there are plenty more...
i didnt post any others because i had the feeling brothers and sisters didnt care to see such videos...mashallah

i was very very happy when i first came to this site..happy to learn new things,,happy to be among my brothers and sisters in deen so we could talk about things to benefit from...but i have to be honest now..my view of the people here on this site has changed a bit..

seems like some of the people on here arent here for that reason only..i wish inshallah more brothers and sisters would be here simply because they want to learn more about ALLAH ta3ala, about islam...about all of our beloved prophets alayhum selem.

so that we can get rid of the useless threads! some people have posted more than 2000 things, but wolahi i have the feeling they havent even read the things themselves they have posted, or havent even watch the videos they have posted themselves mashallah.

quantity over quality?

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I have heard of him, and he is a very good speaker who tells it like it is, Alhamdullilah! He keeps it real, mashallah! I have a couple of his lectures also. I dont know if he has a website, but some of his lectures are on www.halaltube.com.

:wasalam:

aisha.x.20

:wasalam: brother
you know what ur right! i read a few posts on this site before i joined. i would love to ask questions but just dont think they would be answered properly. all you read is marraige this n that! join a matrimonial site then!

like i said b4 i joined islam thanks to a cousin and sum friends. they dont practice but know the basics but i wanted to know more than they were telling me. so i was just lookin up and came across this site. first it was interesting but truthfully i dont feel up to it now. i see more replies to marraige problems than to people who actually need help with their deen!
lol i didnt xpect any replies to this either!

well brother im interested! so please could you post some more.i like his manner of speech.hes strong and straightforward.exactly what the youth of today need! if only sum1 like that was in england!here all talk and no action!:frown:

quantity over quality?.......ye u cud say that!unfortunately.:(

jazakallah brother for the post and ur reply. may allah bless u and all muslims and may he guide todays people.seriously! ameen
pleaseeeeeeee post sum more or send me links.thanku!

aisha.x.20

jazakallah sister! much appreciated. will definitely check it out inshallah.

allah bless u and all muslims. may he guide us to the truth and not what we want to be the truth! ameen!

aisha.x.20

what? thugs in Masjid? is this video on TTI

i was lookin at sumthing someone had posted (brother osman posted i think) and came across it on youtube. sister check it out! defo worth watching inshallah. there are quite a few clips but alhamdullilah it makes a difference once heard.