Abdullah's Introduction

muhammad.abdullah

:salam2:

Sisters and brothers, it was quite a while ago since i joined this site but it never occurred to me to introduce myself formally although i guess some of you already know me by the name i use.
Anyway, here goes. I am Muhammad Abdullah, its not my real name but if I had the choice to name myself, i would take this name as it clearly describes the relationship between my and my creator. I am 26, have been living in the U.K. for 3 years now and consider myself as a convert although i was born to a muslim family and am still part of, alhamdulillah. I am a pro-hijabi and hate bidah. I rediscovered Islam around 5-6 years ago, there has been a period of slacking off and being really warm at heart for my deen but alhamdulillah i am happy to have found you guys, my real family.

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Sisters and brothers, it was quite a while ago since i joined this site but it never occurred to me to introduce myself formally although i guess some of you already know me by the name i use.
Anyway, here goes. I am Muhammad Abdullah, its not my real name but if I had the choice to name myself, i would take this name as it clearly describes the relationship between my and my creator. I am 26, have been living in the U.K. for 3 years now and consider myself as a convert although i was born to a muslim family and am still part of, alhamdulillah. I am a pro-hijabi and hate bidah. I rediscovered Islam around 5-6 years ago, there has been a period of slacking off and being really warm at heart for my deen but alhamdulillah i am happy to have found you guys, my real family.

Welcome bro,a late introduction hey....:SMILY139:

muna

ابنة الاسلام
wa alikum asalaam warahmatulllahi wabarkatuh.
welcome brother.enjoy de site.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah brother Abdullah. Yeah Abdul Hasib isn't my real name but I would choose this to be it because I love being Allah's servant.

Assalamu Alykum brother.