about,i ching fortune teller..

eager

i really want to know about i ching cause whnever & whatever i hav seen it has turned into reality....it was true..not with me even with ma brother also...he ask 4 the result & it replied not good,which later happened..
nw umm really confused not only this we hav tried so many different things but it was turned into the same what is says...i want to knw hw it is possible & what islam says about it...its a only prediction, but my question is how it can say the truth thing everytime???
nw umm afraid with ma result which will publish on 18th aug'11...pls every 1 pray 4 me....cause the creator(ALLAH) can change anything even the iching also...i believe in ALLAH...he will not deprived me inshaALLAH...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Muslims do not engage in the areas of fortune telling. That is a big no.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Fortune tellers are BIG scam artists, really. They will tell you things about yourself which they take from hints.

They will also give you a vague insight to the future and if you already are told "what will happen" Its even possible for you to sub-consciously to steer your future to that.

STAY AWAY! Please, do not let them take advantage of you.

eager

Fortune tellers are BIG scam artists, really. They will tell you things about yourself which they take from hints.

They will also give you a vague insight to the future and if you already are told "what will happen" Its even possible for you to sub-consciously to steer your future to that.

STAY AWAY! Please, do not let them take advantage of you.

i hav given ma xam 2 months ago...so how it can put effort sub-consciously?????if my sub consious is that much powerful then i will think of a GOOD RESULT>>>ISHAALLAH...iwill do good result.....

ALLAH will help me...u pls pray 4 me 2...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

Akhi! it's Absolutely forbidden. Fortunetelling, predictions, Astrology and all is the guess work of Humans. Humans that are strayed from the right path and have fallen trap to satanic whispers. Allaah says in the Quraan.

"Shall I inform you upon whom the devils descend?" "They descend upon every sinful liar." "They pass on what is heard, and most of them are liars." [21:221-223]

Do you want to lend an ear to lairs on whom the devils descend? No one knows the future except Allaah, so trust Him alone. As Allaah says:

"And with Him [i.e., Allaah] are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him." [Quran 6:59]
As well as (what means): "Say (O Muhammad): 'None in the heavens and earth knows the unseen except Allaah…'" [Quran: 27:65]

What you are doing is out of Curiousity. Avoid doing it as it may result in nullifying your prayers:

It says in a hadith of the Prophet of Allaah :)saw:)"The Salaah (daily prayer) of whoever approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for forty days and nights." [Reported by Hafsah and collected by Muslim (Sahih Muslim (English Trans.), vol. 4, p. 1211, no. 5440).

Also since some of these seems correct to you, shaitan is trying to make you commit shirk by believing in such rubbish to be true.

The prophet of Allaah said:)saw:):"Whoever approaches an oracle or fortune-teller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad:)saw:)." [Ahmad & Abu Daawood]

Save yourself from such loss, donot turn back to it again. Do a alot of Dhikr so that all this wiswaas about having bad result will vanish Inshaa'Allah.

It is Ramadan. You should spend Max. of your time in remembrance of Allaah and try to please him. Don't get distracted by such unimportant things.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i hav given ma xam 2 months ago...so how it can put effort sub-consciously?????if my sub consious is that much powerful then i will think of a GOOD RESULT>>>ISHAALLAH...iwill do good result.....

ALLAH will help me...u pls pray 4 me 2...

Correct the spellings of Inshaa'Allah please. Jazakallah khair.

And stop wasting your time and Imaam by playing this dangerous game of fortunetellers.

Seeker-of-truth

Assalaamualakum, it is shirk to believe this, ALLAH IS AALIMUL GHAIB. I read a hadith qudsi where the prophet (saw) said shaytaan uses his stealth to over hear the divine decree of Allah as it is being given to the angels, then satan adds 100 lies to it before passing it down to the next satan until it is passed down to the fortune teller who also adds 100 lies to it before passing it on to the person. Salah also becomes invalid for 40 days even if a person visits out of curiousity. I think u may have comitted shirk, in which case u must still offer ur 5 obligatory prayers