About smoking

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam brothers/sisters

I am worried about my father's health. He is a very heavy smoker and has been for 40 years. I want to seriously tell him how dangerous smoking can be and need an Arabic article to get through to him. Now my Arabic is poor in terms of reading/writing so I wouldn't know where to look. If any of the Arab brothers/sisters on TTI can help me find this I will be sincerely grateful.

Thank you,
:wasalam:

al-muslimah

Salam alycoum akhi waseem,

brother, I'm sure every smoker knows what the bad effects of smoking specially since your father has been into this for about 40 yrs..even tho he never read articles about the danger of smoking, its actually there on the cigarette pack.
Actually while i was searching for some articles in arabic as you asked for, i found an article that is differant. its : the benifit of smoking. lol.. i know you wanted the bad efects but this is somthing new..in this article the writer was being sarcastic..like saying:
(I translated some of the sentences)​

-smoking helps you to know more friends, because you are always with a new doctor
- dont panic! your friends won't disturb you in your exam days, actually your friends wont dare to visit you.
- you will save money by not buying perfume, because the smell of ciggarites are so strong that no perfume makes it go away.
- you will save money by not buying sport clothes. becuse you're going to be the first enemy of sports.
- No need to fear from falling or sliping when walking, your stick will prevent you from falling
- Smoking prevent you from aging because of the diseses that leads you to death before getting to that age..
- No need to put security system in your house as your coughing all night will let the theifs think that you're still awake.

hope it helps..if it didnt let me know ill just get back on track and send you an article of the bad effects :SMILY288:

كثيرون هم الذين يتحدثون عن التدخين وأضراره ولكنهم بفعلهم هذا يحاولون قطعا للأرزاق

للتدخين منافع كثيرة وكل ماقيل عنه انه مجلبة للأمراض وخطر على الصحة العامة والخاصة

فهو حقيقة لا يختلف عليها اثنان وأتثبتها العلم بما لا يدع مجالات للشك .

ولكـن أخي الكريم أختي الكريمة :

هل ترضى أن تقطع أرزاق الناس بسببك ؟

هل ترضى أن تزول إسرائيل من الوجود ؟

هل تحب أن تكون مريضاً ومن حولك أصحاء ؟؟

أقول وبالله التوفيق :

بتدخينك وإصرارك على عدم تركه تكون ممن ساهم في انتعاش المستشفيات والتي تكتظ بالمرضى

من المدخنين ويعمل بها العديد من الناس وهي باب رزق لهم .

أنت بتدخينك قد أرقت ماء وجهك بالشحاده والتسول وأنت لا تعلم ؟

لأنك لن تتورع أن تطلب سيجارة أو ولعة من أحقر الناس وهذه عادة سيئة لا يتركها المدخن

مهما كانت مكانته وعزة نفسه .

أنت بدفعك قيمة التدخين تساهم في دعم قيام الكيان الصهيوني لان نسبة كبيرة من العوائد المالية

من بيع التبغ تعود كتبرعات لدولة إسرائيل ( أبادها الله ) .

وأنت هل يهون عليك أن تباد دولة الطغيان ؟ فاستمر وساهم ولا تتوقف .

إذًا فللتدخين فوائد كثيرة

- يتيح لك التدخين فرصة التعرف على الكثير من الأصدقاء ، فأنت كل يوم عند طبيب جديد .

-اطمئن فلن يزعجك أصدقاؤك طول فترة الإختبارات .. إذ أن أحداً لن يجرؤ على زيارتك .

- يوفر عليك شراء العطور فرائحة السجائر قويه بحيث لاينفع معها اي عطر .

_ يوفروقتك ويوفر عليك شراء الملابس الرياضية لأنك ستصبح عدو الرياضة الأول .

- لاداعي لتركيب نظام أمني في المنزل فسعالك طول الليل يجعل اللصوص يظنون أنك مازلت مستيقظاً .

- لاداعي للخوف من الانزلاق أو السقوط أثناء المشي فعكازكم كفيل بمنع ذلك .

- يسد النفس عن الاكل (للذين يعانون من السمنه فقط) وبالتالي توفر في مصروف الأكل كثيرا

- يبعدك عن الشيخوخه حيث ان اعمار المدخنين قصيرة نظرا لإصابتهم بالأمراض فيموتون قبل ان يصلوا لسن الشيخوخه

- يوفرعلى ورثتك مشقة الانتظار فيتمتعون بمالك مبكرا .

وبعد هذه المجموعة من الفوائد يمكنك أن تدخن وأنت رافع رأسك ومفتخر بين الناس .
.ويمكنك أن تقنع بها من ينهاك عن التدخين
منقولة للامانة