about the dead

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

i hope you are doing good

i wanted to aske about someting related to the dead people

some people do bad thing before they die and when they are dead people who get harmed dont actually forgive them .

so are those people sinful for not forgiving the dead no matter what thy did?

daywalker

so are those people sinful for not forgiving the dead no matter what thy did?
ITs not obligatory to forgive a person who did bad things to me and now is death. Its good if i forgive him for Allah´s sake.

If i forgive people for Allah´s sake , then verily i may hope forgiveness from Allah at the day of judgement.

Behave with the people in same way, which we also expect from others.

islamisthesolution

ITs not obligatory to forgive a person who did bad things to me and now is death. Its good if i forgive him for Allah´s sake.

If i forgive people for Allah´s sake , then verily i may hope forgiveness from Allah at the day of judgement.

Behave with the people in same way, which we also expect from others.

you are right . but the problem that those dead people just ruined their lives and they cant help but to pray for Allah to punish them severely .

i told them just to forget and forgive but you know whats in heart stay in heart but i really dont want them to be sinful because they are good people who got really hurted

islamisthesolution

There is a good English saying, "To err is human, to forgive divine!" If one wants to reach the plateau of Ihsaan, one should practice forgiveness.

The prophet, peace be upon him said, "Remember the beautiful [deeds and words] of your dead." Does that imply forgiving them? Personally, I think so. There's no admonition against not forgiving the dead. Forgiveness is a voluntary act of a beautiful soul and that's why it belongs in the Ihsaan (beautification) category.

God says in the holy Quran, "And whoever endures and forgives, verily that is indeed one of the strong affairs." (42:43)

thank you i should tell them this ayah and hadith .

jazaka Allahu khyran