ABRAHAM

Karima

Asalamualikum

Can someone present the Background of Abraham for me? There is mention that he was Muslim.

Abraham had two sons, Ishmael...Issac. Which one was sacrificed? According to the Book, it was Issac; According to the Qur'an, it was Ishmael.

Besides solely basing the facts from the Qur'an, are there any other forms of literature which explains this information?

Salam :SMILY47: :confused: :dishes: :SMILY33: :SMILY47:

mosabaig

Hmmmm

:salam2:

As you know these are the differences in believes etc. and these require debates and presentations of evidences from knowledgeable person from each side..

May Allah make us among the sincere truth seeker and may not make us the victim of ego and Satan Ameen

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

As you know these are the differences in believes etc. and these require debates and presentations of evidences from knowledgeable person from each side..

May Allah make us among the sincere truth seeker and may not make us the victim of ego and Satan Ameen

Wa alaykum Salam,

Mosabaig, there is no need for a debate. what are you talking about??

Sister Karima, InshaALlah i will find try and reply here soon when i get back home. I have to go to some classes now. Just thought id reply.

You might find following to Videos interesting:

Historical Reality of the Prophets Sent to humanity

Muslims are the followers of Abraham.

What Religion did Abraham Follow ?

wasalam.