acne

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

(25:34) Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces,- they will be in an evil plight, and, as to Path, most astray.

is this mean that bad..the sinner get acne on their face ???:confused: :confused: :confused:

ansari

STRANGER...
:wasalam:

Can you clarify your question brother?

:salam2:

i just read this "(25:34) Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces,- they will be in an evil plight, and, as to Path, most astray. "

so i was wondering that people having acne maybe thats punishment from ALLAH (swt)...because i also read that bad people will get punishment here and hereafter also

jazakallah khair

ShaheedU

Extinct
wa alaikumassalaam.

Tafsir ibn kathir

Those who will be gathered to Hell on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the path. ) In the Sahih, it is reported from Anas that a man said, "O Messenger of Allah, how will the disbeliever be gathered on his face on the Day of Resurrection'' The Prophet said:

«إِنَّ الَّذِي أَمْشَاهُ عَلَى رِجْلَيْهِ قَادِرٌ أَنْ يُمْشِيَهُ عَلَى وَجْهِهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَة»

(The One Who caused him to walk on his two feet is able to make him walk on his face on the Day of Resurrection.)

omooba

asalam aleikum

acne is a medical condition which can be cured with medicine and is caused by excess male and female hormones i doubt it is any more a punishment than tummy ache or headaches or sunburn if one has bad acne let him /her treat it but be thankful cos whatever illness or pain we experience in this life is expiation for our sins on the day of Qiyamah