Adhan???

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Each morning as I perform Fajr a bird on the tree outside of my window begins to chirp. I didn't notice it all that much at first, but today I "felt" that all the universe is in submission to Allah. At the space of time between dawn and sunrise even the births praise their creator. Submission to Allah is as Natural as a bird chirping.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

"There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end." Al-Anaam,6:38

"Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare the Praises, and Glory of Allah: to Him belongs dominion, and to Him belongs Praise: and He has power over all things." At-Taghabun,64:1

Wassalam.

katieanneb

Salem,

When I was last in the UK I heard the pigeons cooing as if they were saying "Allahu akbar"!!!! Listen to them and you'll see what I mean.

All of Allah's creatures praise Him, but Allah says we don't understand their language. Sobhana Allah wa bihamdihi.

Almaas

Wa'alaykumasalaam

I used to hear that a lot at fajr time before I moved :(

Mainly in summer, I love the sounds :)