Advanced geometry of Islamic art

BlueFish

No problem brother! Ha Ha ! Oh, to bad about the cat drawing.LoL. Good story though. It is strange sometimes how people react to drawings. I remember when i was young, there were some kids that wanted me and another kid to have a drawing contest, so we did. All the kids said my picture was better, and he was not happy at all. That is one memory i will not forget. Some people are so greateful for art and design while others seem to shun and hate it. I did not tell that story to be conceded, it is just who i am and what i can do. I can show you pics of my latest mural if you like?

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum brother,

I am happy that Allah (SWT) has given you artistic abilities & a little jealous; I hope you understand...

I am also happy to be the World's 1st Electronis Witness to a Shahada! Do you think I should take out a Patent?

Good on ya, Bro...The World is Your Oyster.

No problem brother! Ha Ha ! Oh, to bad about the cat drawing.LoL. Good story though. It is strange sometimes how people react to drawings. I remember when i was young, there were some kids that wanted me and another kid to have a drawing contest, so we did. All the kids said my picture was better, and he was not happy at all. That is one memory i will not forget. Some people are so greateful for art and design while others seem to shun and hate it. I did not tell that story to be conceded, it is just who i am and what i can do. I can show you pics of my latest mural if you like?

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Salaam alekoum BlueFish,

BIG congratulations!

Maybe you'll take a 'real life' Shahadah one day, who knows, but thanks a lot for sharing this with us!

(PS: Nobody witnessed my declaration but Allah).

Welcome :)

BlueFish

Salaam alekoum BlueFish,

BIG congratulations!

Maybe you'll take a 'real life' Shahadah one day, who knows, but thanks a lot for sharing this with us!

(PS: Nobody witnessed my declaration but Allah).

Welcome :)
Asalamu alaykum,
Well, i think the "real life" shahada, is between you and Allah. And that is what matters most. People can judge you all day long, the only One who's judgement realy matters is Allah's. Thank you for the congrats, and congrtulations to you as well.
Peace

Globalpeace

Banned
Shahada in Pizza-Hut!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha'Allah the best of witnesses is Allah; what else can be better.

I gave Shahada to a Sister in a Pizza-Hut once & she regretted it for a long time.

She wasn't comfortable coming to the Masjid & wanted to learn about Islam so me & 2 brothers met her at Pizza Hut...We spoke to Islam & then she wanted to take the Shahada after a while...

She took the Shahada and a day or two later told me "I think it shouldn't have done this in Pizza-Hut!...I mean I should have waited so I could have chosen my golden moment"

After a while (few months later) she said that she was actually happy that when Allah made the truth clear; she took the shahada right then & there (i.e. Pizza Hut) instead of waiting.