advice me

raihana

:salam2:
All praises is to ALLAH who created us to test in this world ,and see who does the righteous deeds,and evil deeds.I pray ALLAH to guide us to the straight path,and make us the dwellers of paradise
Sisters and brothers I am married now.My marriage took place on august 19 th ,since its only two months for our marriage am not very eligble for this beautiful life ,am very young and some times I feel like am not making my husband happy as the way he makes me happy.ALHAMDULLILAHI ALLAH has granted me a very religious and kind husband .So brothers and sisters please advice me ,how can I make my husband happy ..........Please advice me .
And pray for me .
May ALLAH bestows his mercy to all of us and and may ALLAH garant us paradise......AMEEN

dania

Salam

How old are you and why do you think that your husband is not happy the way you live maybe i can help you i am married for 2 years and ALLRAHMDOULIHLAI
everything is fine ..

Tell me

raihana

dont know why

salam sister and eid mubarak
Well ,am sixteen years old .I got married in India actually am from Maldives .
I dont know why am feeling like that ,the thing is am not satisfied the way how am treating him.I try my best to make him happy as the way he does.
ALHAMDULLILAH we dont have any problems ,but still am feeling so.
Sister so will you please advice me, I think you are really experienced wife.
May ALLAH bless you ,and make your marriage life happy

dania

Salam

The thing is you should not try to find probleme when there isn't ,try to make things that you know he likes for example a meal or do something that you know that he likes you to do but that is true you are very young I could understand that it is a big step but inshalla everything is gonna be fine stay patient it is new and fresh step you need to get used to it . Living with an other person is quiet difficult and you both need time don't be worry if He is a good muslim he will respect and love you for your quality and your demerite and try to forget those one .