advice needed

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Assalamualikum,
Just wanted to ask some advice, as the other day we were robbed while we selpt in our beds. The thief or thieves came to my bedroom while my husband and I were asleep and stole money and gold, also they went to my eldest sons room and stole his money.
They seem to be very professional as we did not hear a thing , which is unsual as we are both light sleepers and nobody else in the house heard them ( 9 people in the house at the time).

Some neighbours were also robbed, it seems at the same time.

When things like this happen I always say Alhamdulilah ,as things could have been a lot worst, especilly if some one woke up etc.
and I also try to see what I have been doing wrong in my life , as we are told evil happen from our own hands, but on the other hand even the best of people are tested by Allah Ta'laa.

I have decided to leave it in the hands of Allah ta'laa as here in Libya it will be very unlikly that my property will ever be returned, unless Allah ta'laa wishes it,but alhamdulilah we will get justice on the Day of Judgement.
I just need to know if this is the right way of understanding when thnigs like this happen to us ,
w/salams
Um Mustafa

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Thieves will steal from the good and the bad, they're not very discriminatory. Humans have free will to sin and you are simply a victim of someone using their freewill for evil. My advice, install a house alarm.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I am so sorry to hear this my dear sister. People have no shame at all. Alhamdullilah no one was physically harmed. Material possessions are nothing compared to your life, Qadarallah.

You handled it well sister, and on the Day of Judgement they will be severely punished, and Allah's punishment is severe. Think of all the riches you will have in Jannah, nothing compared to what we have now or what was lost or stolen.

I would install some type of alarm for safety reason since you have so many in the home as a precaution inshallah. May Allah keep you safe, Ameen!

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
barakallahufikum sisters for your kind words and inshallah we will take extra precautions to make our home safer inshallah . We can only do our best and leave the rest in Allah Talaas hands.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

its as you said yourself...ALLAH ta3ala tests all of us
you should be happy wolahi, because ALLAH ta3ala tests the ones he loves more often than others because they always have faith in ALLAH azza wajall-

look at it from a positive viewpoint, all they took is useless stuff that wont benefit anyone in the hereafter..the things that are worth everything in this dunia and hereafter are your good deeds..and wolahi nobody can take those away from you in this dunia al hamdulilah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam Alaikum

Alhumdulilah no one was hurt and only material things have been taken. These thing can be replaced. I am happy that you and your family and neighbors were not harmed. Subhanallah.

FYI
You should also read Ayatal Kursi throughtout your home everyday for protection. Ayatal Kursi has so many benefits one can only imagine. Inshallah, you can recite this daily and this should help with protecting you home as well .

Wasalam Amirah80

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Barakallahufik for your kind advice , I also belive out of every bad situation comes a lot of benifit , Alhamduliah in many ways,