Advice to Dick Cheney from a Pakistani!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Dear Dick,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time and visiting my country (Pakistan); a frontline state in your war on terror.

Let me reiterate my personal commitment towards the war on terror as no doubt it would have also been reemphasized by my president General Parvaiz Musharraf; a dear friend of Mr George Bush and a valuable ally in the war on terror.

I have come to know of the unfortunate incident where a few of my neighbours in Afghanistan tried to blow you up in Bagram. Please rest assured that Pakistanees are your loyal servants and would never even think of such a thing. We know that you and your regime are committed to the future of Pakistan and its citizens and we would never do anything to jeopardise our ‘special relationship’. I am sure that my president and government have gone to great lengths to prove out loyalty.

We have a strong history of being kind, hospitable people and you, your government, its tactics are welcome in my country.

However, I believe that it is my duty to inform you of something which has come to my attention.

Sir, I have observed your interviews, television presentations, and press conferences with the utmost attention; however I deem that your attire, your speeches, your mannerism on the camera has been less then exemplary and have been unable to convince my fellow countrymen; and they remain unconvinced of your sincerity.

Sir, I mean the only thing that seemed to match your personality during your visit was your first name.

I hope that your team will pay more attention towards PR during your next visit and I look forward to welcoming you again with open arms like my government and particularly the President.

Your obedient Servant

M. Khan aka GlobalPeace

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

You forgot to mention your gratitudes to some other valuable trash e.g. Anaconda in condi's name. Better call Anacondi Rice. What else? Bush? whose name is self-explanatory that he is a (thorny) Bush.

Go go, immediately ask for apology and add those names politely.

Wassalaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Na, Na!

As a fellow patriot I advise you to observe caution and show respect Bro. America is our friend; thats what our President says.

:) :) :)

P.S: How you doing?

AssalaamuAlaikum,

You forgot to mention your gratitudes to some other valuable trash e.g. Anaconda in condi's name. Better call Anacondi Rice. What else? Bush? whose name is self-explanatory that he is a (thorny) Bush.

Go go, immediately ask for apology and add those names politely.

Wassalaam,
VE

umm hussain

Dear Dick,
I hope that your team will pay more attention towards PR during your next visit and I look forward to welcoming you again with open arms like my government and particularly the President.

Your obedient Servant

M. Khan aka GlobalPeace

Servant of Dick. It just goes to show......................

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

I am disappointed; you think of me as a servant of Dick Cheney?

:astag: :astag: :astag:

Chained Slave of Dick Chainy, well thats what President Busharraff is trying to be. :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:

P.S. I am fine Alhamdulillah, but need a lot of duas of brothers and sisters along with my parents' dua. :ma:

Wassalaam,
VE

umm hussain

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

I am disappointed; you think of me as a servant of Dick Cheney?

:astag: :astag: :astag:

I didnt think it was you, I didnt even see the aka, like I said i thought it was real, with experience of some very ignorant Pakistani's I believe they are capable of writing these kind of things, thats why I didnt doubt it could be true.

No offence to anyone, nothing personal

Globalpeace

Banned
Pakistanees!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I think we are the most vocal of the Ummah & try to lead in everything; hence get the bad rap!

We lead in Good & we lead in Bad (unfortunately)

I know you were kidding! No offense

Everyone should be mad against the bad 'pakees'

I didnt think it was you, I didnt even see the aka, like I said i thought it was real, with experience of some very ignorant Pakistani's I believe they are capable of writing these kind of things, thats why I didnt doubt it could be true.

No offence to anyone, nothing personal

uzeshan

S.O.A
Salaam Alaykum all

I don't know why u all came up with this things... I even dont know how to blame...

May Allah SAW show u the Straight Path..

Status
Not open for further replies.