Advice To Non-Muslims

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum (Peace be OnYou)

Please Whoever Is Seeking For Truth, Be Sincere in His Quest. Islam Cannot and Willnot Be Understood If You are Not Sincere. We On this Web Site Dont Claim to Be Any Scholars or Anything. But If You are Sincere and Raise Up Your Questions In Sincerity, then We May be Able To Help You Out. We Will Try Our Very Best To Clarify Your Doubts On Islam. But Please Be Very Sincere and Its ok For You to Put Out Your Doubts Whatever it be. And Please Dont Debate on This Webste it wont Lead You Anywhere.Forgive Me And My Brothers And Sisters In Islam For Any Short Commings.Lets Share The Knowledge With Open Hearts.Inshallah (If God Wills) You May Benefit From Here onwards.

:SMILY259:

SalaamAllaikum (Peace Be Upon You Al)

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Salaam Allaikum (Peace be OnYou)

Please Whoever Is Seeking For Truth, Be Sincere in His Quest. Islam Cannot and Willnot Be Understood If You are Not Sincere. We On this Web Site Dont Claim to Be Any Scholars or Anything. But If You are Sincere and Raise Up Your Questions In Sincerity, then We May be Able To Help You Out. We Will Try Our Very Best To Clarify Your Doubts On Islam. But Please Be Very Sincere and Its ok For You to Put Out Your Doubts Whatever it be. And Please Dont Debate on This Webste it wont Lead You Anywhere.Forgive Me And My Brothers And Sisters In Islam For Any Short Commings.Lets Share The Knowledge With Open Hearts.Inshallah (If God Wills) You May Benefit From Here onwards.

:SMILY259:

SalaamAllaikum (Peace Be Upon You Al)

And I suggest the brothers and sisters to remain calm and be patient upon any sharp question. If Quran and Islam is sacred for you then be it, but it is not sacred for nonbelievers. You have to given them reasoning with patience. What is the difference between a nonbeliever and a believer if you start yelling with emotions? Many revert Muslims had such questions before reverting, but then they realized the truth by the Belssings of Allah SWT.

Keep your tone scholastic. While it is understood if sometimes you might be emotional, that is ok, but not always.

And please keep your text in dull color. Dont use Bloody colors and dont always use capital letters to show that you came from Jungle.

Wassalaam,
VE

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

Sorry for the capital letters thing . I have bad habbit since MSN. But i second your Comments. Speccialy that Muslims are supposed to be pattient to whatever situation they come across.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
salaam allaikum

Sorry for the capital letters thing . I have bad habbit since MSN. But i second your Comments. Speccialy that Muslims are supposed to be pattient to whatever situation they come across.

WaAlaikumussalam,

I did not mean to point anyone but everyone.

Wassalaam,
VE

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

Brother i know u dint do it. but i have to Imrove myslef if i have to agree with you . so Thanks for reminding me about the capital letter disease that i am infeccted with .

salaam allaikum