advice welcome

Everyday I pray to be stronger but I attend a mix college and my son goes to nursery here. I have read in some books that you should put your children in islamic nursery. I am worriedthe effect it is having on my child and my self but masha allah the woman are good from what I can see but they maybe not teaching him what I would try and do if I was home. I have only 3 weeks left but was ready to quit yesterday. On the other hand I feel that I can be very independent is this wrong do I really neeed money.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Childer are easily effected by the surroundings, they tend to observe the tiniest details, Playing for them is experiencing.. so it is better for him to be in an islamic environment if possible..
If your son is under 7 you don't have to worry that much, just wach his behavior constantly to be able to correct any wrong doing before its 2late.

As for the issue of money, If you are single mother, It is the duty of the father to provide for his son, If he doesnt, then you have to keep working, Untill Allah bless you with a good husband.

May Allah protect him and make him a good muslim for this Ummah.. And give you strength and wisdom to do whats best for you both.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Sister from what I can understand it is difficult to be in your shoes. Many of us are placed in life where we have to make choices. I compensate, as do many mothers, to amend the instruction of my sons. In addition to the public education my sons receive I make certain that they are amongst Muslims on any given occasion. We attend our Islamic school on Sundays, we attend Arabic classes on Wednesdays, and each day I have a discussion about Islam. I am sensitive to their ages and work diligently to give them a well rounded perspective. They even read my posts and responses on-line.
I gave you those examples because sometimes we happen to live in areas that are predominantly non-Muslim. I think of the time of the Companions of the Prophet (swas), many were ambassadors to the rest of the world. It is the Will of Allah subhana talla. I pray these words comfort you.

Salaam,

Dear Sister from what I can understand it is difficult to be in your shoes. Many of us are placed in life where we have to make choices. I compensate, as do many mothers, to amend the instruction of my sons. In addition to the public education my sons receive I make certain that they are amongst Muslims on any given occasion. We attend our Islamic school on Sundays, we attend Arabic classes on Wednesdays, and each day I have a discussion about Islam. I am sensitive to their ages and work diligently to give them a well rounded perspective. They even read my posts and responses on-line.
I gave you those examples because sometimes we happen to live in areas that are predominantly non-Muslim. I think of the time of the Companions of the Prophet (swas), many were ambassadors to the rest of the world. It is the Will of Allah subhana talla. I pray these words comfort you.

Thank you,I dont want to fail him by putting college fbut if I work hard I can o more with him its give and take,

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Childer are easily effected by the surroundings, they tend to observe the tiniest details, Playing for them is experiencing.. so it is better for him to be in an islamic environment if possible..
If your son is under 7 you don't have to worry that much, just wach his behavior constantly to be able to correct any wrong doing before its 2late.

As for the issue of money, If you are single mother, It is the duty of the father to provide for his son, If he doesnt, then you have to keep working, Untill Allah bless you with a good husband.

May Allah protect him and make him a good muslim for this Ummah.. And give you strength and wisdom to do whats best for you both.

Thankyou for replying back I take into consideration what you said fortunately he is only 2, so maybe I can sort something for the future insha allah I hope Allah guides him too.