Ahadith pertaining to the best generation.. PERIOD!

three17ent

:salam2: to all..

All praise is due to Allah- The Exalted!

Here are some ahadith that pertains to the best generation.. period...

Subhanallah!!

Imam Muslim relates in his Sahih that God’s Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, declared:

The stars are means of security for the heaven, [that is, the heaven is maintained because of the delicate order among the stars]. When the stars are scattered [when that order collapses], what was promised for the heaven befalls it [i.e. the final destruction of the universe]. I am the means of security for my Companions [my Companions will continue to live in peace and security as long as I am alive]. When I leave the world, what was promised for my Companions will befall them. My Companions are means of security for my nation (Ummah). When my Companions leave the world, what was promised for my Ummah will befall them [they will be exposed to many misfortunes and calamities]

In his Hilyat al-Awliya’, Abu Nu‘aym quotes ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar as saying:

Whoever desires to follow a straight path, should follow the path of those who passed away. They are the Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) of Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. They are the best among his Ummah, the purest in heart, the deepest in knowledge, and the farthest from false display of piety. They are a community whom God chose for the company of His Prophet and the conveyance of His religion. Try to be like them in conduct and follow their way. They are the Companions of Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. I swear by God, the Lord of the Ka‘ba, that they were on true guidance.

*I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH!*

As recorded by Tabarani and Ibn al-Athir, ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ud, who was among the first to embrace Islam in Makka and sent to Kufa as a teacher by ‘Umar, said:

God looked at the hearts of His true servants and chose Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, to send to His creatures as a Messenger. Then, He looked at the hearts of people and chose his Companions as the helpers of His religion and the viziers of His Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings.