Ahmed Bukatir Nasheed

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

Yes, my impression is that he's recieved a call on his cellphone that sends him a panic - he drops and breaks the phone, rushing out the door and into his car where he seems very glum, but smiles in mulitple memories of his mother.

If it were his wife, it's likely that there would be less memories of a little boy and woman, and more of a man and woman ... unless pyschologically he sees himself still as a 7 year old boy, but that would shed a rather disturbing light on the entire video.

Either way, InshaAllah you have a pleasant day. :SMILY259:

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yeah that's what I thought the first time I saw it but wondered why was his mom in the room when he was wearing the dressing um, the long robe? But maybe that was ages before the call came. Gee you can comprehend, eh brother?

Durriyyah

Forever Student
:salam2:

If it were his wife, it's likely that there would be less memories of a little boy and woman, and more of a man and woman ... unless pyschologically he sees himself still as a 7 year old boy, but that would shed a rather disturbing light on the entire video.

:lol: :SMILY303:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Brother Brandon Al Ibraheem said:
unless pyschologically he sees himself still as a 7 year old boy, but that would shed a rather disturbing light on the entire video.

Your funny brother! HaHa loLLer!