Air Force Purge Confirms Brzezinski/Obama Faction in Control, Neo-Cons are Out

PeacePeace

:wasalam: bro great find, this may be one of the giveaways for the next election.

Honestly, I believe the neocons and "their" policies are a mere delusion from the greater picture. Policy comes, and has been originating above the control of the presidents, senate, or house and has been this way, maybe since the inception of the country, if not that definitely since the reserve was formed. The reserve in itself is proof I believe of this concept. Obama and McCain, now with the nominations of their respective parties are just lobbying for the policy makers to choose them to be one of the mechanisms of their control for this next term. This article I believe proves my case, a day or two after he got the nomination:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080604/pl_nm/usa_politics_obama_mideast_dc

From my research I have come to the conclusion that the major decisions for the following term have already been decided. Regardless if it is the McCain or Obama ticket the pre-determined policies will be put into effect. Being from Texas I am sure you are aware of the only candidate who speaks the truth, Dr.Paul, may Allah SWT give him hidayat. I like him alot. Anyway, I believe it takes thinking and rationality on an intellectual level to identify the intricate web that is composed of the neocons, CFR, trilateral commission, and things of this nature, however, I believe from this point the lines begin to get blurry when searching for the truth. May Allah SWT guide us all and make me brave.

:salam2: