Alhamdulillah Aisha Bint Abu Bakr (RA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious Star

Not at all, I'd say your pacifism is a result of your ignorance and cowardice, adding to that western influence as you perfectly pointed out but denied, I've to say that was a big lol for me :) , I hope your dear mommy had nothing to do with the nonsense you're spouting though. I remember you used to support gay rights because you like the other idiots think people are born with it, was that also your way to propagate objectivity? or did you stem this from your ayatollah sheikh obama?

At any case, we have a say "the dogs bark, but the caravan moves on", Khilafa has been established and will continue to grow inchallah, and the dogs enslaved to their whims will perform the same kind of barking you make to feel good with the blatant covering of the weakness in your blundering personality. So don't you dare assign a master for me other than Allah, you're the last one to speak of such things, boy.

As for your overused question, Islam does condone killing of non-combatants for no reason, because this would be psychopathy, but in times of war like this one, and since the western kufr decided to interfere in Muslim lands, it's justifiable in Islam to execute any member of any hostile entity, combatant or not, but of course priority is to eliminate the ones who raise arms, don't get me wrong though, the civilians are perfectly ok to be eliminated as well, or is it only ok for your US coalition to bomb muslim civilians? just like the latest one yesterday in Anbar that killed dozens of people including women and children, and then falsely celebrate in the media that some leaders of ISIS were killed in that airstrike. { So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you} Sura 2: 194. Muslims don't deal with double standards you should know.

I should remind you that you haven't answered my question, what are the types of martyrdom in Islam and their levels?, hope you get your head straight this time.

I think this post of your's confirms now that you are a non-muslim and, to use your words, "a blundering idiot". You are very unstable and you need to receive psychiatric treatment as well as psychiatric medications.

You are not muslim because you address a brother as "boy". You are not muslim because you are rude. You are not muslim because you take a thrill out of the rape of women by ISIS. Perhaps, you have raped women too. Who knows. Just be careful, because you know as well as I do that this website is monitored by various intelligence agencies. they are going to sniff you out in a manhattan minute.

From this point forward, all forum members will regard your posts as the illogical and maniacal spewings of a demented egomaniac. So keep responding and keep writing, and know that we are laughing at you while also feeling so sorry for you.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:bismillah1:
:salam:

A reminder to all Members, this is an Islamic space. Please deal with each other in a calm and civil manner. In shaa Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.