Alhamdulillah Aisha Bint Abu Bakr (RA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
It is not stirring up trivialities. It is knowing how to practice our deen. We need to have understanding of what we practice.
In essence there was a period in Islam wherein a wife of the Prophet, swas, was duped into striking the blood of the Prophet, swas. That ain't trivial.

Thus, I caution us to reflect and contemplate.

It's shocking how muslims of the "west" have democratized so much the important principles that Shiat scums religiously practice grudge towards the wives and the companion of the prophets (sws), it's official in their creed books (Al Kafy, Bihar Alnwar...etc), and openly practiced in their temples. Only if you care less about your deen, it's alright go ahead and pretend to be civilized.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I could say that it is shocking how someone can come here to show so bad manners towards other people than calling anybody as "scum" if I wouldn´t see so much rude behavior in the internet and forums already. I wish that people whose come to islamic forums would have at the least some respect to other members here that leave kind of dirty words away.

Wash your mouth.

Precious Star

It's shocking how muslims of the "west" have democratized so much the important principles that Shiat scums religiously practice grudge towards the wives and the companion of the prophets (sws), it's official in their creed books (Al Kafy, Bihar Alnwar...etc), and openly practiced in their temples. Only if you care less about your deen, it's alright go ahead and pretend to be civilized.

Moderators, can you please ban this "scum" ????? He is a disgrace to humankind.

Aapa

Mirajmom
On a lighter note I have a great recipe for a Persian Love Cake.

Brother,

This is a forum. It can be very informative. What is so sad is the fact that you have made poor deductions. In the vast world of Islam, by the way Islam is not limited to east or west; In the Quran Allah swt has told us that Islam is the deen for all ages and peoples; As He, swt, is the Creator, I go with that!!!; however, Islam is the faith of those with reasoning abilities. There is so much knowledge on reasoning. It is the gift given to mankind.

To disagree with a person is OK. But, to draw conclusions as you have is poor thinking. Do not do that. It reduces respect.
Your points are weakened by you being emotional. If you are not, I apologize , but your words are weak.

You have me very confused. You conflate democracy with Shias and the West. I have very little knowledge on the Shias. Thus, I can not speak about Shias and Democracy. Some of the most prominent thinkers in Islam are Westerns. I am amazed by the scholars of the "West". These scholars have walked away from the "Dream" to practice their deen. Given up big time things. ( I admire reverts so much).

Lastly, you have reduced yourself to redundancy. That is boring.

The Prophet, swas, always used the best of manners. That is the way of our deen.

MehmetHilmi

It is not stirring up trivialities. It is knowing how to practice our deen. We need to have understanding of what we practice.
In essence there was a period in Islam wherein a wife of the Prophet, swas, was duped into striking the blood of the Prophet, swas. That ain't trivial.

Thus, I caution us to reflect and contemplate.

ooops. I think I didn't make it clear. The conflicts themselves were very crucial turning points in the Islamic World no doubt. I just think its childish for us to dwell on things that happened that long ago and get emotionally charged due to it. I once kept grudges for historical events. I read into my own nations history and I started hating whole groups of people. I hated the Arabs for betrayal, I hated the Armenians for betrayal as well, I hated the Persians for what they did when they conquered Baghdad, and e.t.c. I was caught up in hatred and a lot of denial. Trust me, there are still a lot of people like this.

I realized later on that I am not responsible for those events and neither is any living person. Those days have passed and it is better not to talk about them frequently (except for historical knowledge). And for that reason I do not like war memorials that much.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Brother,

What I have noticed is many Muslims do not know their history. It amazes me. We may know world history, we may know the history of the country we dwell in; however, we do not know our history.
You are correct we should not get emotionally charged. That is just dumb.

It is recommended that we know our history. We learn from the past. In being familiar with the life of the Prophet, swas, we know how to act.

Our history teaches us the beauty of our faith. The absolute richness of Islam is mindblowing. There is no arena in life that has not been touched by Islam. We need to understand what others did that was right. Philosophers and beggars.

Our history has given us such wisdom. We need to drink from that.

No we do not need to dwell on history. We need to dwell on the afterlife. We need to dwell on our dependence on Allah swt.

Brother,

What I have noticed is many Muslims do not know their history. It amazes me. We may know world history, we may know the history of the country we dwell in; however, we do not know our history.
You are correct we should not get emotionally charged. That is just dumb.

It is recommended that we know our history. We learn from the past. In being familiar with the life of the Prophet, swas, we know how to act.

Our history teaches us the beauty of our faith. The absolute richness of Islam is mindblowing. There is no arena in life that has not been touched by Islam. We need to understand what others did that was right. Philosophers and beggars.

Our history has given us such wisdom. We need to drink from that.

No we do not need to dwell on history. We need to dwell on the afterlife. We need to dwell on our dependence on Allah swt.

>>---Content Moderated---<<

Last edited by a moderator:
I could say that it is shocking how someone can come here to show so bad manners towards other people than calling anybody as "scum" if I wouldn´t see so much rude behavior in the internet and forums already. I wish that people whose come to islamic forums would have at the least some respect to other members here that leave kind of dirty words away.

Wash your mouth.

>>---Content Moderated---<

saif

>>---Content Moderated---<

Assalamu alaikum, for unlike you I still consider you my muslim brother, though I am ashamed of myself for that.

We have been chanting for ages, that Islam teaches respect for women. People like you always prove us wrong.

We have been chanting for ages, that Islam values human life. People like you always prove us wrong by playing football with the heads of the dead.

We have been chanting for ages, that there is no compulsion in Islam. People like you prove us wrong. In fact, you are insulting that verse of Quran.

We have been chanting for ages, Islam has liberated human beings from slavery. People like you are snatching women from their families to fulfill their sexual desires.

We consider you our part, the one, which we will have to amputate, how ever painful the surgery might be.

Wassalamu alaikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Let;s move on.

Not only do I wash the dishes but I go out and earn the bacon, fry it up, and then I do an excellent job washing dishes...
in tough economic times there is many a brother who puts food on his table as he earns pennies washing dishes..
we call it brown unskilled labor over here....how grateful are the mouth of babies when daddy brings in the bacon...after he has spent all night working washing dishes....

Humble yourself brother...there is a beautiful world out here...

The Prophet of Allah, swas, listened to his, swas, wives. He changed battle plans upon the advice of a dish washer...

( count your blessings son I ain't your wife...you would be sleeping at mama's house..and daddy won't be too pleased..)

Let;s move on.

Not only do I wash the dishes but I go out and earn the bacon, fry it up, and then I do an excellent job washing dishes...
in tough economic times there is many a brother who puts food on his table as he earns pennies washing dishes..
we call it brown unskilled labor over here....how grateful are the mouth of babies when daddy brings in the bacon...after he has spent all night working washing dishes....

Humble yourself brother...there is a beautiful world out here...

The Prophet of Allah, swas, listened to his, swas, wives. He changed battle plans upon the advice of a dish washer...

( count your blessings son I ain't your wife...you would be sleeping at mama's house..and daddy won't be too pleased..)

Assalamu alaikum, for unlike you I still consider you my muslim brother, though I am ashamed of myself for that.

We have been chanting for ages, that Islam teaches respect for women. People like you always prove us wrong.

We have been chanting for ages, that Islam values human life. People like you always prove us wrong by playing football with the heads of the dead.

We have been chanting for ages, that there is no compulsion in Islam. People like you prove us wrong. In fact, you are insulting that verse of Quran.

We have been chanting for ages, Islam has liberated human beings from slavery. People like you are snatching women from their families to fulfill their sexual desires.

We consider you our part, the one, which we will have to amputate, how ever painful the surgery might be.

Wassalamu alaikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Bacon is not limited to pork.

Islam is not limited to non bacon eating people....

The idiomatic expression earning the bacon means working. And yes, we have many a man who works to provide food for his family by being a dish washer...that is a noble profession...at least he has the knowledge of smell...beef and turkey have a very different aroma than pork..so he can wash dishes well....

Bacon is not limited to pork.

Islam is not limited to non bacon eating people....

The idiomatic expression earning the bacon means working. And yes, we have many a man who works to provide food for his family by being a dish washer...that is a noble profession...at least he has the knowledge of smell...beef and turkey have a very different aroma than pork..so he can wash dishes well....

Silly me, and I thought you've finally dropped the taqqiyah act. Anyhow, I can tell you this, Narjis the mother of shiat's mahdi was a whore :).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Trouble with you is what we used to call a man of little substance.

It took you this long to find a way to call me a whore....You have given me the blessings of Allah, swt.

Wow....is this what Islam is today...a man calls a woman a whore because she has more knowledge and faith than he does?

Over here men do not call themselves silly; it suggests a sweetness in character that is not befitting a man.

Trouble with you is what we used to call a man of little substance.

It took you this long to find a way to call me a whore....You have given me the blessings of Allah, swt.

Wow....is this what Islam is today...a man calls a woman a whore because she has more knowledge and faith than he does?

Over here men do not call themselves silly; it suggests a sweetness in character that is not befitting a man.

Are you narjis the mother of shiat's mahdi? or is this a case of "a pot pumps only with what's in it"?

I have to say you're being very devoted to your shiat cult to even deny a fact from shiats books that Narjis the whore had enjoyed practicing mutaa fornication ritual with 40 "Nkhaseen", that which is totally halal in your shiat cult. I'm pretty sure I heard many shiat idiots calling narjis their mother out of great affection.

Tell you what, feel free to keep denying what your faith is because I have to admit, it's too much of an embarrassing religion for a human to openly admit.

Last edited:

Precious Star

Are you narjis the mother of shiat's mahdi? or is this a case of "a pot pumps only with what's in it"?

I have to say you're being very devoted to your shiat cult to even deny a fact from shiats books that Narjis the whore had enjoyed practicing mutaa fornication ritual with 40 "Nkhaseen", that which is totally halal in your shiat cult. I'm pretty sure I heard many shiat idiots calling narjis their mother out of great affection.

Tell you what, feel free to keep denying what your faith is because I have to admit, it's too much of an embarrassing religion for a human to openly admit.

You seem to know A LOT about whores and fornication.

Status
Not open for further replies.