Al Azhar University

um_nuh

Assalaam alaikoem wa rahmatulaahi wa barakatuhu,

I want to learn Quraan by heart and therefore I want to go to Egypt to follow a Quraan course.
Are there any members of this forum that have experience in learing quraan in Egypt and specially in Al Azhar masjied?

I have a few questions about attending a course in Al Azhar so maybe someone can help me out.

wa alaikoem wa salaam

jennytinasky

I want to learn Quraan by heart and therefore I want to go to Egypt to follow a Quraan course.
Are there any members of this forum that have experience in learing quraan in Egypt and specially in Al Azhar masjied?

I have a few questions about attending a course in Al Azhar so maybe someone can help me out.

wa alaikoem wa salaam

Salam alakum,

My son went to egypt 2 summers ago to learn arabic, he then took private lessons, and attended Al Azhar, he didnt do a course as such there, but he spent 7 months, including Ramadan there, sleeping eating and studing there, Alhamduallah he came home a Muslim. If you wish you can inbox me with any questions and i will pass them onto him.
I do know you can contact them directly, but dont know if you will get a reply, i asked them 3 years ago a question ,im still waiting a reply, but i did go and take my Shahada there.
But my husband is egyptian so this helped alot with accomodation, transport, etc as this can make it quite a expensive.
I have to say you dont have to travel that far, many islamic centers here can help you, not to mention mosques, or a college course.

Skywalker

:salam2:

Three years back I discovered TTI and this was the first query I posted. Things changed and circumstances made me migrate to other land because of job and all but I still have desire to go and study in Egypt!!

wa alaikoem wa salaam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

My friend from Czech (sister) were before studing in Al Azhar university. At first she was in Qatar, then some years in Al Azhar in Egypt.

I will send hers email to you by pm so she can advice you if needed.

um_nuh

Thank you for responding sister. Wow that is exactly my problem I dont know how to contact them. I want to arrange everything from here but Them not responding or hiding there contact adress isn't helping really.

Maybe your husband knows a person I can contact inshaa Allah can you ask him that for me please?

Fi Amani Allah

Salam alakum,

My son went to egypt 2 summers ago to learn arabic, he then took private lessons, and attended Al Azhar, he didnt do a course as such there, but he spent 7 months, including Ramadan there, sleeping eating and studing there, Alhamduallah he came home a Muslim. If you wish you can inbox me with any questions and i will pass them onto him.
I do know you can contact them directly, but dont know if you will get a reply, i asked them 3 years ago a question ,im still waiting a reply, but i did go and take my Shahada there.
But my husband is egyptian so this helped alot with accomodation, transport, etc as this can make it quite a expensive.
I have to say you dont have to travel that far, many islamic centers here can help you, not to mention mosques, or a college course.

um_nuh

Maybe we can go together? Which country are you right now?

Salaam

Three years back I discovered TTI and this was the first query I posted. Things changed and circumstances made me migrate to other land because of job and all but I still have desire to go and study in Egypt!!