AL HAQQ

alooma

Dear all,
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh.
:salam2:
I think we should reflect on the following, i got it from a friend
'Ayat' (Verse from Noble Quran)
Whosoever desires the life of the world and its glitter; to them We shall pay in full (the wages of) their deeds therein, and they will have no diminution therein. They are those for whom there is nothing in the Hereafter but Fire; and vain are the deeds they did therein. And of no effect is that which they used to do. [Surah Hud: 15-16]

'Hadith' (Saying of Prophet Mohammad) (SAW)

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle. And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." (Volume 1, Book 2, Number 51)

safiya58

Dear all,
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh.
:salam2:
I think we should reflect on the following, i got it from a friend
'Ayat' (Verse from Noble Quran)
Whosoever desires the life of the world and its glitter; to them We shall pay in full (the wages of) their deeds therein, and they will have no diminution therein. They are those for whom there is nothing in the Hereafter but Fire; and vain are the deeds they did therein. And of no effect is that which they used to do. [Surah Hud: 15-16]

'Hadith' (Saying of Prophet Mohammad) (SAW)

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle. And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." (Volume 1, Book 2, Number 51)

selam,
Jazak Allahu Ckairan for sharing. Subanallah such powerfull words... of course it is from the Quran... thanks for the reminder