Alcohol

muslim-girl

:salam2:dear brothers and sisters.

I hope this reach u in the best iman and health inshaAllah.
I need some advice accoding to alcohol, i have a medicin and cream which contains alcohol. My question is it allowed for me to use this cream and medicin with alcohol? or what..
Jazakallahu kheyr for reading this, i hope u guys can help me out of this issue inshaAllah.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salam

Ohh sister I have the same problem! Awww I wish I could help you out, I asked the same question a while back but no reply.

I hope you will get answers pretty soon inshaAllah :) But sister, if you really have to take this medicine then I guess its okay. I think :redface:.....

muslim-girl

Jazakallahu kheyr

:salam2:

Jazakallahu kheyr brothers and sisters..

Well a sister sent me another fatwa : http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...h-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503544278

Thanks may Allah reward u sister, i found it very usefull.

It is said that: " some Muslim scholars say that wearing alcohol-based perfumes is allowed in Islam.As far as perfumes containing alcohol is concerned, they consist of many ingredients like water, perfume, and alcohol that comprises the highest percentage. It is known that alcohol is produced from sugarcane by way of distillation. Thus, according to the juristic rule, which states that all things are presumed to be originally pure and that being prohibited does not render something impure, perfumes that contain alcohol are pure, particularly if we bear in mind that they are used for cleaning and perfuming the body. Thus, it is permissible to use these perfumes and there is nothing wrong in that."

i hope other can benefit from it as i did alhamdulilah.