Algerian couisine-looking for recipies :)

dragonfly

Salaam bros and sis :)

I am looking for any possible recipies originally from Algeria. I am curious if naybody of u might serve help to me please :) Thank u in advance :)

hakim.a

I am looking for any possible recipies originally from Algeria. I am curious if naybody of u might serve help to me please :) Thank u in advance :)

i will try inchaalah because i;v got 2 algerien cooking bock at home:SMILY139:

Sabra

Salaam,

I suggest you buy the cookbook; Mediterranean Cooking by Paula Wolfert.
You could try and google her name for the website. My husband is Tunisian
and I learned how to cook most of his favorite foods from this book and it
also has stories about her travels in the Mediterranean. You will find Algerian
recipes, the food in Tunis is simaliar.

Salaam

hakim.a

Salaam,

I suggest you buy the cookbook; Mediterranean Cooking by Paula Wolfert.
You could try and google her name for the website. My husband is Tunisian
and I learned how to cook most of his favorite foods from this book and it
also has stories about her travels in the Mediterranean. You will find Algerian
recipes, the food in Tunis is simaliar.

Salaam
dear sister i got some recepie which i dont know how 2 send them
i'm not good with computur i dont what 2 do and i really want 2 help my wife will try in chaalah

ajmal_ihsaas22

Striving For Jannah

Hey are you algerian?

Im 100%

My momma has the best recipes, I can email you them if you want

dragonfly

Salam, its me again :) First of all i would like to thank u 4 ur help :) No im not anAlgerian, i'm Polish in 100 % , but im really interested in arabic culture, especially algerian one. I'm sure ur mamma has the best recipies, all mothers cook the best :) If u would be so kind 2 send me the recipies i would be really grateful 4 ur help :)
Thanx, Anna:SMILY259:

dragonfly

dear sister i got some recepie which i dont know how 2 send them
i'm not good with computur i dont what 2 do and i really want 2 help my wife will try in chaalah

Thank u very much 4 ur help. I really apprecite ur efforts & im looking forward 2 receive ur message :):SMILY139:

hakim.a

Salam, its me again :) First of all i would like to thank u 4 ur help :) No im not anAlgerian, i'm Polish in 100 % , but im really interested in arabic culture, especially algerian one. I'm sure ur mamma has the best recipies, all mothers cook the best :) If u would be so kind 2 send me the recipies i would be really grateful 4 ur help :)
Thanx, Anna:SMILY259:
yes sister i'm algerian and my wife she is polish too and she know how 2 cook algerian food machaalah i really want 2 help u dear sister and i really need ur help and advices from u thanks sister

dragonfly

yes sister i'm algerian and my wife she is polish too and she know how 2 cook algerian food machaalah i really want 2 help u dear sister and i really need ur help and advices from u thanks sister

Hello once again :) Sure i will serveu with advice my dear brother, u can count on me in anything :) I must say im trully happy that ur wife is polish :) Please forgive me if i will be too personal now, if yes then just tell me ths, but i have somehow a similar situation and would be grateful if i could ask u some question and talk little with u about such mix mariage as well cuz i have some things that bother me since a long time, of course i u wouldn't mind such talk :) I wait ur reply, and let Allah keps u in his care all the time :)
Anna

justoneofmillion

Salam,

Oh thank u very much sister, those recipies r really great :) I cant wait 2 try them all :) Hope we will have chance 2 talk some more also on other topics :) Let Allah covers u with His grace All the time.
Anna
:salam2:haha,jindobre sister,am Algerian too:lol:and you are right algerian food ,landscape and so on are the best ,i miss it so much,i will post some amazing pictures of Algeria inshallah when i have time ,for those who do not know much about it,djazair oumri:SMILY252:

wassalaam
jameel

hakim.a

Salam,

Oh thank u very much sister, those recipies r really great :) I cant wait 2 try them all :) Hope we will have chance 2 talk some more also on other topics :) Let Allah covers u with His grace All the time.
Anna
asalam alaykom my dear sister thanks 4 replaying to post u made me happy my dear sister u can start ur question and i would like 2 say thanks 4 ur trust machaalah

dragonfly

asalam alaykom my dear sister thanks 4 replaying to post u made me happy my dear sister u can start ur question and i would like 2 say thanks 4 ur trust machaalah

Salam my dear brother, I am really happy that u agreed 2 talk with me. I asked u 4 this cuz i have a similar situation in my relationship, well iam not marrie4d yet but my friend is an Algerian too, and im 100 % Polish just as ur wife.But unfortunatelly i have some problems with this situation too but i would not want to discuss it in general here cuz they r rather private. I was wondering if we could talk just as two of us or with ur wife if she will agree. Maybe the talk with people who have somehow similar experiences would help me to solve my problems and doubts. I would really appreciate more private talk with the two of u if u both wouldnt mind it. I am waiting ur reply impatiently and wish Allah protects u all all the time and sends u only happy days full of respect and love :)
Anna

dragonfly

:salam2:haha,jindobre sister,am Algerian too:lol:and you are right algerian food ,landscape and so on are the best ,i miss it so much,i will post some amazing pictures of Algeria inshallah when i have time ,for those who do not know much about it,djazair oumri:SMILY252:

wassalaam
jameel

Hello, thank u for reply. I would be really glad to see ur pictuires :) i have sen some photos of ZAAlgeria and they were trully beautiful, u have really nice country, i hope i will be able to see it in person one day... Maybe...who knows...only Allah knows that ...
Wish u all the best And let Allah keeps u in his caring arms...
Anna

hakim.a

Hello, thank u for reply. I would be really glad to see ur pictuires :) i have sen some photos of ZAAlgeria and they were trully beautiful, u have really nice country, i hope i will be able to see it in person one day... Maybe...who knows...only Allah knows that ...
Anna

salam alaykom dear sister anna thanks 4 telling me that about algeria and i hope one day u will vesite it i will give u my amail address and u can tell me u setuation and i tell u main . [email protected] inchalah god will help every muslim inchalah and i think ur luck 2 have i muslim man that the main think any way about the picturs u will have some next time god bless all muslim's thanks 4 shairing

hakim.a

Anna
salam alaykom dear sister anna i hope u ok inchaalah and i' still waiting 4 ur helpe and i did send u my amail adress 2 start helping each other in chaalah
i wish u all the best alah bless all of us