All the way from singapore!!!

Nur Sarah

Assalamu alaykum,

i have just joined this website today. i found the link from youtube. i was looking at some video which was put on there. i really don't know how to come about this website. some of the forum topics are helping.but i thought i would try this one out to intro myself. my name is Nur Sarah. i am an american convert of 7 years. now 20 years of age and still learning about islams way of life. Its only now do i have the courage and the strength to go the extra step as a woman in islam. thank you for your time to read this. and Inshallah i find some information and friends through here.:)

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister,

Alhamdulillaah (praise beongs to Allah) for showing His mercy and guiding you to His Deen, that is truly the greatest gift!

Insha'Allah there's a lot of useful articles and topics here wich are of use for us all!

Enjoy your time here.

wasalaam.

Marwa17

welcome sister :)...inshallah, you will be able to benefit from this website as much as the rest of us...SALAM

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI, Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.
ENJOY YOUR STAY INSHA ALLAH.:SMILY139:

Nur Sarah

thank you very much for this warm welcome. yes Islam is a good way of life. i have friends and even family who think different. however ut is my Iman and my alone to make this choice. however thankful for the family and friends who do support and even have the gift to live like muslim themselves....Slam Nur Sarah

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
=)

Salam Sis,

Alhamdulillah for your conversion. Hey, I'm from Singapore too. Aniway, welcome to Turn To Islam. A great place to be at with so much information.
Take care and salam. :hijabi:

Nazihah

sheith

all praise is to Allah... We should be so glad for getting to know Islam...Mashaallah for this great deen. welcome sis.
:salah:

Nur Sarah

Salam Sis,

Alhamdulillah for your conversion. Hey, I'm from Singapore too. Aniway, welcome to Turn To Islam. A great place to be at with so much information.
Take care and salam. :hijabi:

Nazihah

i have been living in singapore for 6 years now. My father remarried a singapore Malay who is a muslim. However thats is not the reason he converted. Through my fathers stregth did i find my own to convert. My father is a logical man. His heart is a big one and he said i did not have to convert...jusr respect his religion...Hoever through my own Iman did i find the courage and the faith to convert...

azlina_sam

Welcome Sister

Assalamualaikum Sister,

Welcome to this great website.. You're going to be a nurse soon.. Welcome to the nursing profession.. Alhamdullilah..

:tti_sister:

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina

Nur Sarah

:salam2: Nursing is one of my life goals...other then being a mother of children a wife to a husband and a muslim...however its no easy task...regarding islam i mean....for one thing in singapore the government does not allow you to wear the head cover at work...and the hospitals are a mix of women and men...so there are choices needed to be made...even though i don't like them...but nursing is what i want to do...:wasalam:

azlina_sam

I'm a nurse too.. :) It is tough being a nurse but it is a noble job indeed which requires a lot of patients & endurance.. :) I truly enjoy myself being a nurse..

:muslim_child:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
i have been living in singapore for 6 years now. My father remarried a singapore Malay who is a muslim. However thats is not the reason he converted. Through my fathers stregth did i find my own to convert. My father is a logical man. His heart is a big one and he said i did not have to convert...jusr respect his religion...Hoever through my own Iman did i find the courage and the faith to convert...

Praises to Allah. Very encouraging.

Salam. :hijabi: