"Allah—there is no god worthy of worship except Him. He has the Most Beautiful Names. God there is no god except Him.." [Quran 20:8]

Starjade

Actually your Islamic god Allah originated from the moon god Sien. I quote the Deuteronomy Law Chapter 19 verses 15.

טו לֹא-יָקוּם עֵד אֶחָד בְּאִישׁ, לְכָל-עָו‍ֹן וּלְכָל-חַטָּאת, בְּכָל-חֵטְא, אֲשֶׁר יֶחֱטָא: עַל-פִּי שְׁנֵי עֵדִים, אוֹ עַל-פִּי שְׁלֹשָׁה-עֵדִים--יָקוּם דָּבָר.15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth; at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall a matter be establishment.

At the mouth of two or three witnesses shall the matter be established. The translations into other languages by people who could not speak Hebrew or Egyptian has caused statements from the Old Testament to be misleading. In those days the morning star would rise and the heat would evaporate water and also kill people and so the morning star was cursed by those desert people. The morning star of course is the Sun which was actually also worshipped in Egypt.

At night the moon would come out and everything cooled down and became bearable and over time the desert people started to worship the arrival of the Moon. In that region the Moon was called Sien. As people began worshipping the moon it was frowned upon. Hence the actual meaning of the Deuteronomy law stating any iniquity or any Sin. As in the meaning of moon worshipping. In many regions of Mesopotamia dialect's differ. In the region the Quresh tribe Muhammad came from they did not call the moon god by the name of Sin. They called the moon god hubal al illah.

After being indoctrinated by Waraqi bin nawful into Christianity and that belief Muhammad realised that travellers to that market where the Temple of the moon god hubal al illah existed along with temples of other gods I point out, after all it was a market trading place for people who came from many places. Muhammad realised people might laugh at them for worshipping the moon. So he convinced the tribe to drop the hubal al illah and simply shorten the name to all ah. That is how your god in the region became known as allah. However as history shows to any scholar the Islamic god allah is the moon god hubal al ilah originally called Sin.

When Moses freed the slaves from Egypt he walked them out into the desert of Sin that was named after the moon god Sin. When Moses went up the Mountain it was Mount Sinai' also named after the moon god Sin. This is the origin of the Islamic moon god allah. I have had many conversations with Islamic scholars who like myself study many religions and they are all fully aware that Muslims are worshipping the moon and yet so many are sheep and are oblivious to those facts. However it is still considered to be iniquity and a crime of Sin worship of the moon. It seems that only genuine religious scholars are aware of these religious facts.

Last edited: