Allahu Akbar! Allah’s Command is First!!

Mohammad Rafoqie

intro_islam.png

Allah’s Command is First!!

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Allah is the Real King and the Ruler of the Universe. The entire universe is in motion and is being run under His command and will as the holy Quran reveals,”The decision is for Allah only. He tells the truth and His is

uran directly on the heart of the holy Prophet PBUH, but He appointed the Angel Gabriel for this task. Likewise, Allah can send down ready-made food from the sky for His creations, but it is His law that the mankind and others have to do hard struggle to get their sustenance.

As it is mentioned before that no work or action can be done without Allah’s command, so according to Islamic teachings, a Muslim should ask for everything in need directly from Allah SWT, and Allah Knows the best that by which means He can fulfill His slave’s demand?

So Allah’s command is first, then it is decided later that by which means it will be enforced? As we often see in our routine life that sometimes a man escapes from firing but dies by a stone because death comes in a fixed time, also sometime a patient can’t be healthy despite using various types of medicines, but when Allah decides about his health, he is healthy by using just a simple medicine.

So, when Allah’s command is first, then it is necessary for a faithful believer to ask everything direct from Allah SWT.

Tariq bin Ashyam the best of Decider” (Al-Inaam:57).

Allah Almighty can do everything directly by Himself without no help of other’s but it is His law that His command enforces by means of some sources. For example, if Allah had Wanted, then He could send down the holy Q (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Whenever a man entered the fold of Islam, the Prophet (ﷺ) would show him how to perform Salat and then direct him to supplicate: "Allahumm-aghfir li, warhamni, wa-hdini, wa 'afini, warzuqni (O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, guard me against harm and provide me with sustenance and salvation)."'

[Muslim].