Allah Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem

englishelm11

&"He is Allah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), Ar-Raheem (the Most Merciful).&"He has ordained for Himself to be All-Merciful. His Mercy prevails over His Wrath. His Mercy envelops everything….
&"Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to the doers of good&"
(Al-A&"râf: 56).&"Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), Ar-Raheem (the Most Merciful), Al-Barr (the Gracious Benefactor), Al-Kareem (the Generous One), Aj-Jawad (the Magnanimous), Ar-Ra&"ouf (the Compassionate), Al-Wahab (the Bestower)&": All of these names have a similar meaning, for they all indicate Allah&"s Attributes of Mercy, Benevolence, Generosity and Magnanimity. They also indicate the vastness of His Mercy which encompasses the entire existence according to the requirements of His Wisdom. Allah grants the greater share of this Mercy to the Mu&"meneen. He the Exalted says: &"But My mercy encompasses all things. So I will decree it (especially) for those who fear Me&" (Al-A&"râf: 156). The blessings and favours granted to us by Allah are all proofs of His Mercy, Generosity and Magnanimity. In fact all forms of good in this world and in the Hereafter are signs of His Mercy.&"He is Allah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), Ar-Raheem (the Most Merciful).&"

He is more Merciful to us than even our own mothers. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said the following pointing to a woman who was sitting and breastfeeding her baby:
&"Do you think that this lady can throw her son into the fire?&" We replied: &"No, if she has the power not to throw him (into the fire).&" The Prophet then said: &"Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this lady is to her son&"
(Narrated by al-Bukhari).
source: islamkingdom