Allah hates for you three things

hassana elkoussi

Narrated Ash-sha'bi:
The clerk of Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba narrated, "Muawiya wrote to Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: Write to me something which you have heard from the Prophet (p.b.u.h) ." So Al-Mughira wrote: I heard the Prophet saying,

"Allah has hated for you three things:

1-Vain talks, (useless talk) that you talk too much or about others. :angryblue:

2- Wasting of wealth (by extravagance) :SMILY286:

3- And asking too many questions (in disputed religious matters) or asking others for something (except in great need).
:SMILY71:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 24, Number 555

:salam2::shake:

Almeftah

Narrated Ash-sha'bi:
The clerk of Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba narrated, "Muawiya wrote to Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: Write to me something which you have heard from the Prophet (p.b.u.h) ." So Al-Mughira wrote: I heard the Prophet saying,

"Allah has hated for you three things:

1-Vain talks, (useless talk) that you talk too much or about others. :angryblue:

2- Wasting of wealth (by extravagance) :SMILY286:

3- And asking too many questions (in disputed religious matters) or asking others for something (except in great need).
:SMILY71:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 24, Number 555

:salam2::shake:

feels like a description of myself, except for number 1 "talk about others", i do that from time to time, without realising.. :(

by the way, i find it to be more beneficial to ask less questions while learning about something by someone.. teaches you how to correctly think and grasp every aspect of it.

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

Yeah we all seem to have a bit of each of these three, kind of on 'n' off thing. Hope
we get rid of all three vices during this Ramadan:tti_sister: Ameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Wow ! You're back. :jumpclap: Sis Zaynab :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:salam2:
Asalamu alaykum
hope u are in good health and enjoining Ramadhan insha Allah
oh, i really missed being on tti everymorning but school is back. i missed my long break. i missed all the good people in tti.

.....:hearts:........:hearts:.......:hijabi: