Allah Hates Us To Sleep on Stomach!!

bilalswife1983

Masha'Allah!

That is so neat! I'm still a little tramatized from when I stopped breathing (I think anyway) a week or two ago when I was sleeping on my stomach! It's something I don't normally do but for some reason it was really comfy that night. I just know I woke up in a state of panic, gasping for air!

And it explains SIDS (crib death)! That's just neat!

All right, I'm done with the "neat"s and exclamation marks!!

Thanks for posting.......very interesting.

ShyHijabi

sister chill out, not every body here write whatever he hears from tom dick and jerry. and people also not walk with daleel in pocket as not everybody is sheikhul hadiths.

“Do not lie like this, for this is how the people of Hell lie.”
[Reported by Ahmad, al-Fath al-Rabbaani, 14/244-245; by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2798, Shaakir edn.; and by Abu Dawood, al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Adab, no. 5040, al-Da’aas edn. Also reported in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2270-2271]

Brother,

I was not requesting daleel lightly but as a prevention to spreading ignorance. If one is going to state that something will land a person on hell then they should provide daleel. It is easy enough to find online as there are many sources to Google. By asking me to chill out you assume I am reacting with passion when in fact I was not. I was trying to maintain adaab by making this request. Jazak Khair for providing daleel.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

does that mean if some1 wake up in the morning on its stomach although it didnt sleep on its stomach at nite then this is a sign that it is going to hell??

OsMaN_93

Here to help
does that mean if some1 wake up in the morning on its stomach although it didnt sleep on its stomach at nite then this is a sign that it is going to hell??
NOOOO!!!

its ok if you find yourself sleeping on stomach because you have no intention or able to do anything while sleeping...you cant control it(Allah is most Mercifull)
while you have to sleep on the side(sunah) and not stomach before you go to sleep
:salam2:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
does it also count if your lieng on your back? i have heard so. i dont do either of them, but sometimes it gets unconfortable lieng on ur sides. anyway i'll try not do so. thanks.

- manal.

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
salam bro
no it's about the bed. It's come from my birth when my mom used to put me on my stomach to sleep. SO all these years I could not sleep in other position than on my stomach.
when I slep on my stomach, I feel secure, cozy... and I fall aseep right away
I can spend all night on my back and sleeping wont come subhanallah...

I'm so desperate and I don't want Allah hates me for that:girl3:
HELP ME PLZ

As Salamu Alekum sister

I dunno if you still view this thread, but if so, you can try this.. I used to have the same problem, and find it very comfortable to lie on stomach when I came to know that Allah DISLIKE this, so I managed to overcome it by taking a pillow between my arms whilst sleeping on my right side, so that it hinders me from turning on my stomach...and it was so successful that now I don't even need the pillows. Hope it'll work with you too in chaa' Allah

does it also count if your lieng on your back? i have heard so. i dont do either of them, but sometimes it gets unconfortable lieng on ur sides. anyway i'll try not do so. thanks.

- manal.

It's ok to lie on your back or left side, but the BEST is to lie on your right side which is the sunnah, otherwise it's not haram or even makrooh (disliked), but you'll just lose the thwab (reward) of the sunnah, which is indeed a big thing to lose..

Wassalam Alekum

Muhammad

SoItWasWritten

Salaam,

When I was a little kid my mom told me not to sleep on my stomach but I never really knew why. Another point to note is that its a lot harder to wake up when sleeping on your stomach because of the high comfort level associated with lying in that position, I sometimes find myslef ending my nights in that position (unknowingly) as well and I find it harder to wake up in the morning for fajr prayer when that happends.

Jazaku'Allahu Khairun for that vid it was very informative :hijabi:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
As Salamu Alekum sister

I dunno if you still view this thread, but if so, you can try this.. I used to have the same problem, and find it very comfortable to lie on stomach when I came to know that Allah DISLIKE this, so I managed to overcome it by taking a pillow between my arms whilst sleeping on my right side, so that it hinders me from turning on my stomach...and it was so successful that now I don't even need the pillows. Hope it'll work with you too in chaa' Allah

It's ok to lie on your back or left side, but the BEST is to lie on your right side which is the sunnah, otherwise it's not haram or even makrooh (disliked), but you'll just lose the thwab (reward) of the sunnah, which is indeed a big thing to lose..

Wassalam Alekum

Muhammad

ooh ok,
thank you brother for the advise.

salam.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH

As Salamu Alekum sister

Jazikallah kheir brother for the advice :jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap: I really appreciate the fact that you wanna help me "the desperate sleeper on her stomach" :girl3:

Wa salam

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
Thank u so much.
This is such a useful post.
I always wanted to know why sleeping on the stomach was makroh.
Jazakom Allah Khairan
Salamo Alikom