explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has
not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but
if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with
Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times
over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah
writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended
it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed

EDIT In:

Abu Hurayrah, (radiallahu anhu) narrated, that the Prophet :saw: said " Allah, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, said, 'If My servent thinks of doing a good deed and does not do it, I record it for him asa good deed unless he does it; and if he does it, I record it for him as ten times the like thereof. And if he thinks of doing a bad deed and does not do it, I forgive it for him unless he does it; and if he does it, I record it as one bad deed.'" The Messenger of Allah :saw: said, "The angels (would) say, 'O Lord, this servant of Yours wants to do a bad deed,' while He knows best about him. He (would) say, 'Watch him. If he does it, then record it as the like of it; and if he refrains from it, then record it as one good deed. Indeed! He will have refrained from it for fearing Me.'" (Muslim)

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

That is the Mercy of Allah that although we intend to do bad if we do not do it He reward us for not doing it Masha Allah.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Please, when posting Hadith or Ayat from the Quran PLACE THE SOURCE. this is to prevent false information from entering our perfect
religion.

:jazaak: for sharing

:wasalam: