Allah Knows Best

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: brother and sister,
I start with the name of Allah the most graceful and merciful

I just remembered a story from when i was really small someone told me, well lets see how much of it I properly remember LOL :)

So once there was a king who had a really wise advisor (wazir). So one day the king was doing something and he accidently cut his finger, there was aot of blood, he got a big mark, after seeing that the advisor said Alhumdulilah. Upon hearing that the king got extremely mad, he said here I have cut myself, im in pain and your Thanking Allah (swt) for that. Advisor replied, your majesty Allah (swt) knows best, its his will that you got that cut. The king gets more mad and puts the advisor in prison, upon that the advisor says Alhumdulilah again and calmly goes and sit down on the prison bench.
The King filled with anger hires a new advisor and goes hunting with the new advisor.

While hunting, the king still filled with rage without thinking goes deep in the Jungle and gets lost. There a cannibal tribe captures both the king and the advisor and takes them captive. They start their rituals and start preparing the king and the advisor to eat them, But as soon as they notice the injury on kings finger, they release the King since its against their rules to eat a human with injuries. The king runs and eventually meets up with a group of hunter and is taken back to his palace. He goes there and releases the old advisor and say you were right, cause of this cut I am still alive but I still don't understand what was the benefit of putting you in jail. The advisor replies like i said Allah (swt) knows best, if you hadn't put me in jail, then i would have been the advisor who went with you hunting and would have beeneaten by the cannibals instead of the other person.

So the moral of the story is we should always say Alhumdulilah cuz Allah (swt) cuz he knows whats best for us.
:wasalam:

muslimummah

Just a brother
Then do humans have a free will ? If everything is Allahs will.

Yes, we do have a free will to certain extent. Say, it is time for prayer and you didn't pray due to your own negligence.....it is illogical to say that Allah willed that. There are other things which are part of destiny such as when one gets sick, death, accidents etc.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Then do humans have a free will ? If everything is Allahs will.
:salam2:

i would also add to muslimah's answer ... signs of Allah (swt) are everywhere the person that takes the time and effort to stop and notice and tries to learn Good Allah (swt) helps those, you have to take the first step and Allah (swt) will come running towards you
:wasalam: