Allah saved my daughter

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam
my 18 mnth old baby daughter fell from a 3rd story apartment building. it was the feeling of like when you have a nightmare and you feel like its real when you wake up, or like when someone dies in your dream. my god my heart sank. when i picked her up from outside i was literally like huh but in shock ya no. she was falling unconscious. 10 min later the ambulance came.my daughter did not have one broken bone not even a scratch on her body. the doctors were like its a miracle. it was as if the angels(farishtey)caught her and layed her down. yallah it was amazing. she could of fell on her head or anything. she fell on her back literally makin a flip. it is a miracle. everything happens for a reason. allah planned her falling and Allah sent farishtey and saved her.this is like a new life for her. maybe something me and my husband did that made Allah save her or maybe someones prayer helped.may Allah swt help us all. it's been one day since she came home, since 2 days she was at the hospital and it has totally changed my life. i have soo many tears in my eyes right now and its very hard to write. i am so Allah's slave. He has given us all life and Allah swt can take it at anytime....:tti_sister: Allah is MERCIFUL

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR...LA ILAHA ILLALLAHU MUHAMMADAN RASUL ALLAH
May Allah save us from the fall of Imaan and Yakeen in our hearts and keep it alive and make us more and more stronger however we may face problems in this dunya. May we have Taqwa in our hearts and handle any situation in this dunya with the help of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala's guidance.

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh,

MasyaAllah! Ukthi Feeni, jazakallahu khayran for sharing the news. It brought tears to my eyes. At those little moments where Syaitaan manage to make us doubt, this story reminds us that we are after all Allah's servants. :tti_sister:

Take care Ukthi Feeni and my thoughts are with you and your little one!

Wassalam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
Alhamdulillah! Allah (SWT) may have done this to strengthen your faith, but Allah (SWT) knows best.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:
He said in his Holy Book " Inahu itha arad sha'n an yagool lahu kun fayakoon" "If He (Allah) wants something he will tell it to be and it will be"

Subhan Allah, Her death was not written, instead life was.:tti_sister: May Allah keep her safe always. And May you raise her well into Islam. And MAy Allahs love grow stronger and stronger in every persons heart.

Marwa17

:ma: :tti_sister: :ma: :tti_sister: :ma: :tti_sister: :ma: :tti_sister: :ma: :tti_sister: :ma: :tti_sister:
Allah performs miracles everyday mashallah....:ma: :ma: :ma:

sky_012

Alhamdullilah!!! sister i'm so happy for u and hope incidents like it never happen to you daughter again !! and Mashallah your story is so trueee Allah SWT really had mercy upon u and sent this miracle! your a blessed one Mashallah!!!

i leave you in care of Allah SWT
:wassalam:

Nur Sarah

Alhamdulillah...Sister Allah would not put harm in people way who have faith and trust in him...for you to say Allah planned it i believe...and Alhamdulillah he protected you daughter...wishing her well and pray for our faith:wasalam: Nur SArah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:ma: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: Alhamdullilah!

:wasalam:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
Salamalikum.

Things happen as Allah wills. Allhamdulilah Allah has saved her. May Allah protect as and our families, ameen:tti_sister:

faiz_fauzi

Remember what ALLAH said in the Quran:

But to no soul will Allah grant respite when the time appointed (for it) has come; and Allah is well acquainted with (all) that ye do. Al-Munafiqoon 11.

It not her time.ALLAH knows best.Be thankful to HIM shall HE will give u more.

ALLAHUAKBAR!ALLAHUAKBAR!ALLAHUAKBAR!

Umm3mar

If I were praying I'd make Sajda shukr for the safety of your daughter.

Masha'allah. As a mom, I can feel how you must have felt when it happened, as well as the gratitude you now feel.

Hiba_Islam

Allahu akbar

Salam sister.. and thank you for sharing such a great news and subhanallah everything happens for a reason ... i wish ur little baby a prosperous life inhslah.
One thing I wish every day is that something happens to my life where I can become a better muslim and I think you are lucky cuz this experience will for sure strentghen ur Iman.
Allah hafith:)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Allah hu Akbar Allah hu Akbar! Alhamdullillah, Subhanallah, Ya Allah Ya Hasib Ya Rashid Ya Lateef peace be upon Muhammad. Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar.

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
my imaan has grown stronger mashallah

salam,
i believe allah swt showed me the way. and I am LUCKY. my imaan wasnt so strong. i wasnt even reading namaz 5 times a day. now I AM. im reading quran now too. im reading books on islam and ive realized my religion is the most beautiful thing in this entire universe. may allah bless others as allah has blessed me-ameen:SMILY139: :tti_sister:

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum. First of all prasie be to Allah the lord of the worlds. The Cherisher, the Sustainer, the Creator and the Allmighty. All praises are for Him alone. SubhanAllah! Alhamdullilah!

Everything is in His hands alone. Therefore to Him alone do we prostrate and from Him alone do we ask. As a doctor I have come across many interesting stories. Some sad and some truly amazing. Remember all miracles are from Him alone. To think that such miracles occur only to the pious believers would be a mistake. The difference however is that the pious praise their Lord and bow down to Him after such miracles, where as the disbelievers give the credit to some one else.

ripefig

MashaAllah, We must remember Allah in times of joy and sorrows. Everything is in Allah's control. I wanted to share this story since Eid but I never did, this is a good thread to do so. Just before Eid which coincided with the non Muslim holidays, a distant relative of mine was struck from behind by a drunk driver. She had to undergo immediate brain surgery. It was during this surgery that they realized she had a brain Tumor which would have killed her. The Tumor was removed during the surgery and Alhamdulillah she is fine now. The accident saved her life. What may seem horrible at the time could be a blessing in disguise. Allah is the best disposer of all affairs.:wasalam:

maymun

allhu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar alhamdu lilaah a`laa ni`matul islaam
may allah protact u sis and your baby and all muslim nation
i leave u in the care of allah, as well your safety, and the last of your deeds.