Allah (swt) will give Jannah to disabled and deprived people.

Jsmih

Aslamo Alikum,

Dear All,

Allah (swt) is infinitely Merciful. He (swt) loves His servants extremely.

The deprived and disabled people sometime thinks, Allah (swt) does not love them. But Allah (swt) loves them so much. Allah (swt) has different plans for them. Allah (swt) wants to give them Jannah.

Kindly read this Hadith. A black (deprived) and disabled (with epilepsy) woman came to Prophet (sws) and our beloved Prophet (sws) gave her glad tidings of Jannah.

On Day of Judgment, when Allah (swt) will reward these deprived and disabled people, they will realize that they were actually more blessed than those healthy and fortunate people of previous world.

And healthy and fortunate people of today's world will wish that they were also deprived and disabled in the previous world.

May Allah (swt) bless and give Jannah to all these deprived and disabled people of Prophet (sws)'s Ummah and give us Shafaat (Intercession) of Prophet (sws) and These People on Day of Judgment. Ameen.

Reference:

It was narrated from Ibn 'Abbaas that a black woman came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: "I suffer from epilepsy and I become uncovered. Pray to Allaah for me." He said: "If you wish, you can be patient and Paradise will be yours, or if you wish I will pray to Allaah to heal you." She said, "I will be patient." Then she said: "But I become uncovered. Pray to Allaah that I will not become uncovered." So he prayed for her.

[Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5652; Muslim, 2576]