ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL

OmarTheFrench

Abu Hurayra reported from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, in what he relates from his Lord, Blessed and Exalted, who said, "A slave did a wrong action and said, 'O Allah, forgive me my wrong action!' Allah, Blessed and Exalted, said, 'My slave committed a wrong action and then acknowledged that he had a Lord who forgives wrong action and punishes wrong action.' The slave again committed a wrong action and said, 'O Lord, forgive me my wrong action.' Allah, Blessed and Exalted, said, 'My slave committed a wrong action and then acknowledged that he had a Lord who forgives wrong action and punishes wrong action.' The slave again committed a wrong action and said, 'O Lord, forgive me my wrong action.' Allah, Blessed and Exalted, said, 'My slave committed a wrong action and then acknowledged that he had a Lord who forgives wrong action and punishes wrong action. I have forgiven My slave so let him do what he likes.'" [Agreed upon]

"Let him do what he likes" means as long as he does this. He commits a wrong action and repents and I forgive him. Repentance wipes out what is before it."

Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was brought some captives and there was a woman among them who was running about. When she found a child among the captives, she took it and brought it close to her and suckled it. The Messenger of Allah said, 'Can you imagine this woman casting her child into the Fire?' We said, 'No, by Allah.' He said, 'Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman is to her child.'" [Agreed upon]

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When Allah created creation, He wrote in a book which is with Him above the Throne, 'My mercy predominates over My anger.'"

Abu Hurayra said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah say, 'Allah divided mercy into a hundred parts and He kept back ninety-nine parts with Himself and left one part on the earth. It is from this part that creatures show mercy to one another so that an animal lifts its hoof from its young fearing to hurt them.'"

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

True, Alhamdulillah, people of the world have problems not because Allah is not here for us, but because we have free choice and many of us follow too much personal interests and forget mercy or justice.

"O Allah, save our honour and remove the fear and keep us safe"