Allah's pure name

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
The following is a miraculous story which shows that Islam is the only true religion. I personally met this individual who experienced this incident. The event took place in the 1960s.

He said the following: I was living in a town where everyone was against Islam. My family was against Islam, my friends were against Islam, the Church that I went to was also against Islam. Once in a while, the priest in the Church used to give out articles which were against Islam. One day, the priest gave out an article which was against Allah. As I was reading the article, suddenly I saw that the word "Allah" is getting unusually large and covering the whole page. This happened couple of times as I tried to read the article. Though I didn't know how to become a Muslim at that spot, but my heart believed that Allah is the true God. Later, I found some Muslim brothers involved in the dawah who came from Pakistan. I joined them and learned how to become a Muslim and what to do afterwards. I do not consider this a miracle, but what is a real miracle is that Allah gave me Islam out of a place where my family was against Islam, my friends were against Islam, the Church was against Islam and the books I read were against Islam.

After 40 years have passed, this brother is still a practising Muslim and have been a means for guidance of many people.

reference - http://www.islamcan.com/cgi-bin/increaseiman/htmlfiles/static/104225265081188.shtml

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam brother,
Mashallah great story. The story shows Allah is able to do all things.
'For those whom Allah has appointed no light for him there is no light.'

Allah guides who he wills and misguided none can guide but Allah.

Surah 110. An-Nasr (Succour, Divine Support)

1. When comes the Help of Allah, and Victory,

2. And thou dost see the people enter Allah.s Religion in crowds,

3. Celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His Forgiveness: For He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy).

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah that Allah guides people, may Allah help us all and bring us to the straight path and give us the blessing of wisdom and Islamic knowledge.