am anew member here from egypt and need to know u please

i love allah

alsalam alikom
am anew member from egypt and am so happy to join u and to be with u and am also happy to see u as example for good muslims
thanks alot
so i need to know some of u can i?

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

:wasalam: dear member...and Ramadan Kareem to you and yours.

This site is here to help us learn about our beautiful Deen and to draw away misconceptions about Islam. Many of us benefit and learn from one another through such inspirational articles and advices, Masha'Allah.

If there's anything we can do to assist you dear br/sr, then know you have your fellow muslims who care Insha'Allah.

May Allah increase our love for all Muslims and enable us to attain halawatul Emaan (The Sweetness of Emaan!) Ameen Ya Rabb!

For now i leave you in the Veiw of Ar-Raheem

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
WaAlaykum Alsalam..

Wellcome sister to TTI..enjoy ur stay

May Allah Reward u And Direct u to The Right path.......

حفظكم الله ورعاكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم

<wasalam Alaykum>

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Welcome!

Assalamu Alaikum - Welcome to the TTI.com community, sister I Love Allah! =)

I love Allah, too. =) InshaAllah you will find this website beneficial on your journey deeper into the many aspects of the beauty that is Islam, and the forum community helpful and tolerant.

About myself: Alrighty ... Well, I'm a Canadian Muslim, and reverted from 15 years of Christianity after I discovered this website - Alhamdulilah. =) I was born into an Agnostic/Atheistic family in Calgary, Alberta, in the dead of winter. Brrrr! =) My family travelled around the world while I was growing up, due to my father's line of work, so I've had the blessing of knowing many people, places, and things about this world. I was brought up in a private boarding school in Wales, UK, from the age of 6 until 16. I like music (especially some Christian music, though I'm discovering more and more Islamic music too now). I like people. =) I like learning more about Islam and the knowledge/plans of Allah. I played rugby for 10 years, most of which in the UK. Right now, my favourite hobby is visiting this website - haha =D. I just got married to my highschool sweetheart - we've been together for 4 years and 10 days now, and we were married on the 3rd day of Ramadan this year - her name is now Aminah. =) I have 4 jobs - One doing labour work on a casual/temporary basis as needed, one as a security guard in the evenings at my Mosque, another as a landscaper with a few of my Muslim brothers, and the last as a businessman and marketing director for a courier company here in Edmonton. Alhamdulilah! =)

How about you? How's life in Egypt? Do you have any pictures of the Pharaoh that died in the red sea when Moses was led to freedom, by Allah? I'd love to see him; his body on display for all time, as promised by Allah and revealed in the noble Qu'ran. Maybe when Aminah and I make our Hajj/go on our honeymoon we'll stop in Egypt and generate some more tourism for you guys. =)

Again welcome to the online international Islamic family!

Brother Ahmed

i love allah

thanks alot for your warming welcoming am happy to see apeople like ur type
really thanks i found that the world still have good people on it
and about what alhamd llallah said regarding learning the other the arabic language am so happy to do so
and jazakom allah kheran all
but little require from u i entered an american fourm and taiking with people their about islam but i found that they have abad idea on it so wouid u help me?
alsalam alikom

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Hmmm. I'm not much of a Muslim Scholar yet, but I can try to help with some general opinions.

Firstly, I would suggest it's important for you to have as much knowledge about Islam as possible, if you wish to share this perspective with others. I'd suggest spending time over the next few weeks/months reading through the different discussions we've had here on TTI.com as well as the wonderful Videos sections available. Truth dispells untruth.

Being a good example of a Muslim, even in the face of adversity, would probably be important too. Don't say bad things back to anyone who curses you for your efforts for Allah's glory; encourage people, but don't try to force people - As we say in Alberta, You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it drink! =) "There is no compulsion in religion."

Often sharing your own personal experiences and perspective on an issue is more powerful and effective than resorting to old rhetoric - When people see that you do care and that you're trying to be a good person, they will come to respect you - Even if at first they disrespect you. Allah will soften their hearts.

Praying to Allah for guidance and assistance is a big help, too. I do it as often as I can. ;-p I just hope He doesn't get tired of hearing and inspiring me. ;D hehe

Hmmm ... that's all I can think of for now. Perhaps some of the other brothers and sisters can help some more? I wish you success, in this life and the hereafter. =)

i love allah

Assalamu Alaikum - Welcome to the TTI.com community, sister I Love Allah! =)

I love Allah, too. =) InshaAllah you will find this website beneficial on your journey deeper into the many aspects of the beauty that is Islam, and the forum community helpful and tolerant.

About myself: Alrighty ... Well, I'm a Canadian Muslim, and reverted from 15 years of Christianity after I discovered this website - Alhamdulilah. =) I was born into an Agnostic/Atheistic family in Calgary, Alberta, in the dead of winter. Brrrr! =) My family travelled around the world while I was growing up, due to my father's line of work, so I've had the blessing of knowing many people, places, and things about this world. I was brought up in a private boarding school in Wales, UK, from the age of 6 until 16. I like music (especially some Christian music, though I'm discovering more and more Islamic music too now). I like people. =) I like learning more about Islam and the knowledge/plans of Allah. I played rugby for 10 years, most of which in the UK. Right now, my favourite hobby is visiting this website - haha =D. I just got married to my highschool sweetheart - we've been together for 4 years and 10 days now, and we were married on the 3rd day of Ramadan this year - her name is now Aminah. =) I have 4 jobs - One doing labour work on a casual/temporary basis as needed, one as a security guard in the evenings at my Mosque, another as a landscaper with a few of my Muslim brothers, and the last as a businessman and marketing director for a courier company here in Edmonton. Alhamdulilah! =)

How about you? How's life in Egypt? Do you have any pictures of the Pharaoh that died in the red sea when Moses was led to freedom, by Allah? I'd love to see him; his body on display for all time, as promised by Allah and revealed in the noble Qu'ran. Maybe when Aminah and I make our Hajj/go on our honeymoon we'll stop in Egypt and generate some more tourism for you guys. =)

Again welcome to the online international Islamic family!

Brother Ahmed

thanks brother alot
and congratulations on ur marriage and send my great to aminah and it's good feeling i think to turn to islam both of u and get married
and good thing that u work on marketing as am study this subject this year and my professor will ask for assignment on it so i hope that u will help me isa
if u don't mind
anf really may allah bless u all isa
alsalam alikom

barung

What is your name brother? Could you tell me your self?
I am Muhammad Bachrun from Indonesia, south east Sulawesi Province

aibrah01

Egyptian Friend

:salam2:

Inshalla, we can be friends and you can help me when my dear husband and I move to Egypt in the near future

Ma Saalam,
April :hijabi: