Am i aliEn <?>

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother podolski11,

I admire your courage. May Allah strengthen your faith, reward you immensely, forgive your sins and admit you to the highest degrees of Paradise.

Aameen.

When Christians depict Jesus Christ [peace be upon him] in paintings [which is totally forbidden, since drawing prophets -peace be upon them all- is a blasphemous act], they show him with a beard.

And now they stare at you??!!

The real sad part is how some Muslims [even with low levels of faith] look at you. Even if these Muslims chose not to grow their beard [which is wrong], they should not discourage another Muslim from obeying the commands of the Prophet [peace be upon him].

Hang in there, brother! And take care of yourself.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

strangerr

hahahaha

your not an alien lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
next Time some one gives me a weird look loll im going to shout out THEM Saying
"DO i LOOK like an ALiEN>???????
hahaha

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Lol! At first I saw the title and didnt know what to expect. Don't worry akhi all of us in communities where the hijab and the beard are not the norm are all looked at :D

I get the stares every minute of the day, but that is okay I have become numb to the stares.

75 percent of the time the person approaches me and asks one of the three questions
1. Where are you from? (they think Muslims are majority Arabs) but I am not Arab so it is a strange site hehe.
2. Are you hot in that?
3. Are you a terrorist? (yes indeed i get that one because I guess black is not the most welcoming color nor is a black satchel *shrugs*

:wasalam:

Angela Hillyer

Salam Alaikom

good on you for growing your beard!! Make sure you keep your head up high and just remember your muslim Alhamdulilah and with that beard you are one step closer to Allah (swt). Allah (swt) loves those who grow their beards.

May Allah bless us all

Wasalam

Shahzad

keep it up brother. Having Beard is like a man :) men wid out beard are sissies :)

They stare at u coz u look attractive. Dont consider such things and keep it going.

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

Just think it like this,

Would a Male Lion look the same without is Mane?

No, He would look like a female!:)

Sonia88

OMG ur a alien, lol oj course your not, they just scared, in a way its not they fault its the picture the media has painted... they probz thinkn oh hes joined sum terrorist group or sumit, he turning extremeist, yano he wasnt lyk that b4 blah blah blah... u know college, ppl exaggerating...but i guess your gna have to get used to it.. you myt struggle but you'l b rewarded for it.... keep it up!