It’s like reality set in but not to my surprise

I want you to see it so see it if you will
Am I awake or am I dreaming still?
:SMILY259:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

great post :)

subhana-Allah, this life its self is like a dream... we see and hear things. after couple of minutes, what we saw and heard is the past and was just a test, Subhana-Allah... what we get from the past is what's written for us (good or bad deeds)... and when we die, that's all what we have (our good and bad deeds)... May Allah have mercy on us.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Indeed a very beautiful poem.

It's all already decided from the time our Ruh is created whether we are destined for hell or heaven.

Our good deeds will not be as much an asset for us. It is Allah's Mercy that matters. If He does not have Mercy on us, we wont have the chance to see Paradise. I pray that Allah (SWT) make it easy on all us Believers and May He guide the non Believers to the Straight Path Insha Allah. I pray that He make it easy on all us Muslims the time of death to recite the Kalimah. I pray that He make easy on us the Interogation in the grave. May He, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth save us from the fire of hell and Grant us all Jannat ul Firdaus Insha Allah.

Aameen.

Sister Amirah80, May Allah (SWT) reward you for your efforts and Jazak Allah for sharing this heartfelt poem with us. Aameen. :)

Assalamualaikum

a_brother

Make dua for us all

you are right sister mesbah01, at the end, Allah's mercy on us is the ultimate goal...
We should focus on our acts as we are responsible for them and ask Allah's forgiveness and mercy on us...

Ibn Abbas, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He):

"Verily Allah has recorded the good deeds and the evil deeds." Then he clarified that: "Whosoever intends to do a good deed but does not do it, Allah records it with Himself as a complete good deed; but if he intends it and does it, Allah records it with Himself as ten good deeds, up to seven hundred times, or more than that. But if he intends to do an evil deed and does not do it, Allah records it with Himself as a complete good deed; but if he intends it and does it, Allah records it down as one single evil deed."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

From Anas, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

[Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi, who said that it is a good and sound hadith]

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

you are right brother mesbah01

Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Thank you for acknowledging what I had to say. I appreciate it.

By the way, I am a girl!:SMILY259: Everybody assumes I am a man.. Just letting you know.. for future "references" ;)

Assalamualaikum

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Wa3alaikom asalam warahmatuLah wa barakatuh

oops, sorry, edited my previews post to sister mesbah01 :D

------------------

Allah has said in the Quran:

“And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow....” (Quran 2:25)​

Allah has also said:

“Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise, whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers....” (Quran 57:21)​

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, told us that the lowest in rank among the dwellers of Paradise will have ten times the like of this world,[1] and he or she will have whatever he or she desires and ten times like it.[2] Also, the Prophet Muhammad said: “A space in Paradise equivalent to the size of a foot would be better than the world and what is in it.”[3] He also said: “In Paradise there are things which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human mind has thought of.”[4] He also said: “The most miserable man in the world of those meant for Paradise will be dipped once in Paradise. Then he will be asked, ‘Son of Adam, did you ever face any misery? Did you ever experience any hardship?’ So he will say, ‘No, by God, O Lord! I never faced any misery, and I never experienced any hardship.’”[5]

If you enter Paradise, you will live a very happy life without sickness, pain, sadness, or death; God will be pleased with you; and you will live there forever. God has said in the Quran:

“But those who believe and do good deeds, We will admit them to gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow, lasting in them forever....” (Quran 4:57)

Footnotes:

[1] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #186, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6571.

[2] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #188, and Mosnad Ahmad, #10832.

[3] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6568, and Mosnad Ahmad, #13368.

[4] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2825, and Mosnad Ahmad, #8609.

[5] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2807, and Mosnad Ahmad, #12699.

source: http://www.islamreligion.com/category/102/

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
SUBHANALLAH!! JUST BEAUTIFUL! IT TRULY MAKES YOU THINK, MASHALLAH! jAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN SIS!:blackhijab:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Thank you all for responding to my poem and thank you for posting other knowledgable information.

:wasalam:
Sister Amirah80:SMILY259: