Am I responsible?

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
Some things have been bothering me today...

For one, I know that it is Haram to make physical contact with non-Mahram females. However, more than twice today I backed up from something going on (such as dodging the touch of another female or some kid acting wild) and bumped right into a girl. Or sometimes I would be reaching out to give something to someone and my hand would brush against her's. Would I be charged with sin, for that was purely accidental?

Another incident is that this one girl keeps insisting on patting my head and such. I tell her to stop, and today I told her (as she already knows I'm Muslim) that it's against my religion for her to do that (though I don't know if she heard me or not). Would I be charged with sin, even though I told her to stop?

One last thing: I have asked the Guidance Office if I can quit Music Class (singing along with a piano), but the Guidance Counselor has told me that it's too late to quit that class (seeing as to how half the school year already passed by). I wanted to quit this class since the beginning of the school year, but didn't know that I could go to the Counselor and was afraid to confront my Music teacher (not a very nice guy). Will I be blamed for being forced to stay and sing in Chorus class, even though I am (100%) against that class (even as a non-Muslim)?

JazakAllahu Khair and I will say it again: "my school is a crazy school".

Praise2Allah

Dont worry brother Islam is "yusr" meaning easy. In Islam anything you do without the inention of doing it, you arent held in account for it. If you sin without knowing you are sinning you arent held in account for it. If u mean to do something good and it ends up bad you get the deeds for something good because in Islam your judged by your intention so no worries =)

Also something interesting which you may like very much, that in Islam, any kind of pain you go through, be it physical or emotional, sadness etc, your sins get forgiven for you immediately ;) so all is good !

albinsaid09

In islam if you have the intention to do something good but you did not do it in the end , you get one good geed in your record book. That is the beauty of islam. The intention matters..