Am I suffering from sihir? Please help!!

sahirhater

:salam2: My name is Abu Bakr. I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread(if not I apologize) but I really need help. I have been sick for most of my life. I have been experiancing all kinds of symptoms. I already have seen many Mashaikh and they seem to all have different opinions. Some say Jinn, others say sihir. Personally, I think it is sihir, but am not quite sure. Can anyone tell me what are the exact differences between sihir and posession...I mean when it comes to the symptoms. :hawla:

fendi_ibrahim

Dear Abu bakar....

Assalamm-o-a'alaikom....

I'm sorry to hear what have you gone trough during the past and now on. But, actually..both a quite the same. Posess is term when a jinn take control of your concious mind and start to disturb your body system and cause appearence of symptoms. While sihir, is the same thing happen, only that the different is the jinn take act after persuation by other people (blackwhitch). But, we need to believe that nothing can happent without the permission of Allah swt. This might be the test from Him, to see how far you can be patient. So, what i suggest is that, you need to have strong faith to Allah. That all the creature seen or unseen, have no power at all on you. Except Allah swt, He is the Creator...that control all his creation. You need to say this, convince yourself...speak it out, or say it to your heart.

And...istiqomah with amal. If you now to recite Quran. Then read yaasin every after fajar prayer. Because, the was hadith from Rasoolullah (pbuh)...said, more less the meaning " Who ever recite yaasin after fajar, Allah swt will fullfill his needs and hajat". Then you doa...so that Allah help you, and only Him can do.

Ok...I think, thats all. Not a good advice, just a humble one. But, i've experienced this. Not me myself, but my friends. And, I follow some schollar to cure this...may Allah help you and bless you always.

Pls...tell me any progress..Ok. Wassalm

Ayep

:salam2: My name is Abu Bakr. I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread(if not I apologize) but I really need help. I have been sick for most of my life. I have been experiancing all kinds of symptoms. I already have seen many Mashaikh and they seem to all have different opinions. Some say Jinn, others say sihir. Personally, I think it is sihir, but am not quite sure. Can anyone tell me what are the exact differences between sihir and posession...I mean when it comes to the symptoms. :hawla:

Asalamualaikum brother Abu Bakar,
I'm sorry to hear wats happenning to you brother. As you mentioned you have been suffering all you life with this illness. Hopefully I can provide you with some assistance. I too have similar experience if not exactly like yours. It was not until 2 years back when I actually came to realise that I have this problem( after listening to a local Islamic scholar here giving a seminar about sihir and Jinn and the Islamic way of dealing with them. You definitely need a lots of patience and seek guidance from Allah to overcome this. You will need family support and also support of the community if possible.
There are many pagan and non Islamic ways to deal with it, I suggest you stay away from them(they will never provide you with long lasting solutions.)

First thing to approach the matter is to confirm that it is sihir and not physical illness(always see a medical doctor first). If no solution can be found, here a some signs and sypmtoms that I picked up listening to the seminar by our Islamic scholar here.
There are 2 forms of problems, one is sihir and the other is "jinn infactuation".
Both involves the jinn, however sihir is when the jinn belongs to usually a human master(person who has ill-feelings toward the victim.) The jinn and its master have a binding agreement and therefore the jinn will not stop harrassing its victim till its master tells it to stop. Sihir also can happen when a member of your family practices blackmagic. Many cases that I learned from my scholar is where the jinn slowly destroys family members of its own master. Sihir is also is automatically passed down from one generation to the next. The only counter is that the next generation is a pious Muslim and it will break the cycle. Quran is the miracle cure.

Jinn "infactuation" is when a jinn is infactuated with a human male or female. Usually the infactuation is upon opposite genders. This is the simpler matter to solve of the two.

Signs and symptoms.
If you say you have been having the illness for a long time then these are some pointers you can determine for yourself first.

-You will have a recurring dream about a certain person or a group of persons.
- It could be male or female, a child and an old man or one or more persons.
- That recuring person or persons in your dreams is the type of jinn or jinns that is involved.
- if it is sihir usually you will encounter your troubles during specific times like Maghrib time or Asar time(the timing may vary for different persons.)

Remember, jinn have weaknesses just like humans do and they are not what they are really made up to be by the movies or Hollywood. Throw all that false ideas and notions in the gabarge dump first.

In the Quran and Sunnah, there are many verses that explains the existence of jinn,shaitan,ruh and black magic. There are many proof and evidence that shows on how to treat ourselves with Quranic verses and duas that were taught by Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h) to protect ourselves from evil creatures(namely jinn, shaitan and iblis).

Among the verses that we commonly recite are Surah Al- Falaq and An-Naas. If we reflect on the meaning and translation we wiil discover that we are actually seeking refuge from Allah s.w.t from jinn, humans and black magic.
Recite this two surahs after every prayer. It's purpose it to protect us against
seen and unseen threats between one prayer time to the next.

This is all the part of the miracle of the Al-Quran.

"And We send down the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe"(Al-Israa:82)

My advise to you is to look for an Islamic scholar in your community to help with your situation. Also read up on the hadith regarding these topics here
http://muttaqun.com/jinn.html

This the ayatul rukyah used to exorcise the jinn.
Play it in the home three times a day. You can download the compilation from this link below:
http://www.ceramahislam.com/audio.html
Compillation of verses read to the patient(in ascending order)
1 Al-Fatihah 1 All
2 Al-Baqarah 1 1-5
3 Al-Baqarah 1 102
4 Al-Baqarah 2 163-164
5 Al-Baqarah (Ayatul Kursi) 3 255
6 Al-Baqarah 3 285-286
7 Ali-Imran 3 18-19
8 Al-'Araf 8 54-56
9 Al-'Araf 9 117-122
10 Yunus 11 81-82
11 Toha 16 69
12 Al-Mukminun 18 115-118
13 As-Soffaat 23 1-10
14 Al-Ahqaaf 26 29-32
15 Ar-Rahman 27 33-36
16 Al-Hasyr 28 21-24
17 Al-Jin 29 1-9
18 Al-Ikhlas 30 All
19 Al-Falaq 30 All
20 An-Naas 30 All

There more times you play or read these verses the weaker the jinn bothering you becomes.

Another point is to recite the ayatul kursi or let someone read to you. Memorize its translation and everytime you read it recite the translation in your heart till it becomes second nature to you. Recite this after prayers and before sleeping. This is protection till fajr prayers. Recite it with concentration and honesty. This is one of the best offensive weapons from the Quiran against the jinn and syaitan. Insya Allah it will burn them away.

All in all you have to see this a sign from Allah. See this as a window of opportunity for you to be closer to Him. We humans usually stray away further from when we feel happy and contented. Seek help from Allah and let Him do the job for you. Insya Allah. The more knowledge you know, the weaker your opponents become. Remember consult a real Islamic scholar who can give you concrete advise.

"His Kursi extends over the heaven and the earth and He feels no fatigue in preserving and guarding them."-(2:255)Ayat-ul-Kursi

If Allah's footstool is extends over the whole universe what about His throne? Jinn and syaitan are not even a speck infront of Allah.

Hopefully my assistance can provide you with some relief brother.

Mohamed Sharif

Mashkuran

Salam 3lakum brother Abubakar, may Allah help ypu to get you out of this. What has been recommended by my fellow brothers above is absoulate correct, futhermore i would recommed you read sura Baqara, if possible every friday read it in your home, also you can read it in water, then drink the water and splesh some in the house. Surati Baqara has very high protection in everything. If possible please try to get a book called " The Jinn & Human Sickness- Remedies in the light of the Quran & Sunnah" by Dr. Abdu'l-Mundhir Khaleel ibn Ibraaheem. This is a great book it give you all the suras, ayas and what to do in detail if each different case of treatment by the Quran. I got mine form Madina if you get someone going for umrrah its available in both mecca/madina. Also as the brother mentioned never let ayatikursy out form your mouth, let it be your daily food always read it every single time you have going out, coming in the house or entrying any place. And inshallah Allah will be with you in your faith ameen.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Black Magic and Satanic Possession

Assalamu alaikum,

This might help Insha Allaah. May Allaah swt cure your brother and keep us all away from that ameen.

Black Magic and Satanic Possession

Question:
My brother after returning from a trip starting acting very strange. He would say weird things and now doesn't talk to anyone at all. He has been sitting outside for 2 months now. He has even spit on our mother. At first we thought there was something psychologically wrong with him. However when we took him to a mental doctor he talks as if he is fine. We think he is either possessed by a Jinn or some magic was done to him.
How can you tell if someone is possessed or if magic was done to them?
How do you remove it? My mother is getting very sick over this.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah

People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).

Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Frequent nightmares during sleep.

Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.

The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.

Complete loss of appetite for food.

Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.

Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.

Cupping--removing excess blood.

Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

saniasumaiya

i think you should pray five times

bluey

Salaams all -

From experience, brother if you can get hold of Zam-zam water from Makkah - use it to drink every morning before you wake, in the evening also before going to bed. Remember to read salawat on our beloved Rasulullah saw and beseech Allah swt in your heart. You MUST acknowledge :hawla: and when reciting Ayat Kursiy - the last line should be recited thrice.

There is also a ratheeb - al-Haddad which assists persons suffering from the same.

humble offerings from a servant

thc

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

If one needs help with sihr/jinns etc there are good websites where help is available FOR DIAGNOSIS AND CURE USING QURAN

www.kitabummuneer.com has a questions or ansers section or one can directly speak to the mufti via phone using the contact section

www.madni.net has in top right corner (submit ruhani masla (spiritual problem) or one can post problem from the madni forum

The above services are free as far as i know.

The below websites also provide services

www.quranichealing.com (particularly in reviews section)
www.shifa.cjb.net
www.qamaraltaf.com
www.islamichealing.com

Acheivement

Advice

Asc all
I am just curious lately i ve been having unusual dreams. Basically I constantly dream about toilets and little insects such as cockroaches and dogs barking at me as well as cross's to top it all I even dreamt about churches that is constant, just the thought of anything to do with christianity literally scares me. I dont really understand what it is but I was hoping if anyone could explain it to me I find it very unusual. One more thing I have had a time of my life where i literally became obssessed with someone I have not even seen this person for almost 6 years I dont know all I remember is that one time of my life I could not stop thinking of this person constantly dreaming about them but alhamdulilah it s all behind me now. My question is I ve read that if a recurring dream of a certain person constantly repeats itself there is a sign of sihir or something along those lines.I have found that making sincere dua and putting u r faith n trust in allah swt is the key to all these issues. ps this not a reply this is a Q.
t*!*!*!