Am i the only one who feels this way?

alf2

Islam is a way of life
There really is a very high amount of mistreatment and unfairness to people who are perceived as Muslim, Arab, or Middle Eastern in the USA and Europe.

I have not seen the movie so can't form an opinion on it but I will say maybe she did not understand what it was like to move from USA to Iran? I have grown up my life around the world. My father is Emirati and my mother is Persian and I grew up in France, South Africa and Italy. Along with United Arab Emirates and I can say there is a bit of a culture shock for me going to college in USA. Maybe this culture shock contributed to this particular womans being miserable. I do think that people need to try to be educated better about eachothers cultures however to make the world a better and more fair place.

I will watch this movie though to see what my opinion on this is. Is there any place also to get the story from the fathers side?

I Already posted it. It is called "Without My Daughter" Which is a documentary made from the father's side. He is dead now.