Amazing Explanation

brother4ever

Sent In By Shane Hopkins (Yusuf)

A Mosque goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to Mosque.

"I've gone for 30 years now, " he wrote, "and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 Lectures.

But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time and the Imams are wasting theirs by giving Lectures at all."

This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column, much to the delight of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher.

"I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals. But I do know this: They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today.

Likewise, if I had not gone to Mosque for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!"

When you are DOWN to nothing....Allah is UP to something! Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!

Thank Allah for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!

"When Shaitan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Allah, could you please get that for me?"

Surah Isra
17:80 Say: "O my Lord! Let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from The Presence an authority to aid (me)."

17:81 "And say, Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: For falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

visionusman

being content
Is there some problem with your tongue sister? Kindly consult to a doctor. :SMILY335:
I think we should avoid personal remarks. Not everyone's english is perfect.

Any way I do really think the above story is brilliant. Allah rewards every one with different talents. The brother who wrote that response in the readers column has obviously been rewarded with the presence of mind. SubhanAllah.

Najmoen

Deaf, dumb and blind

:salam2:
:bismillah:

Yes, brother & sisters, I agree its a really cool story, BUT! What can we learn from this? That brother that became despondent with his Islam and advertised it through the media is a typical Munaafiq (Hypocrite), please don't judge me for saying so, these are borrowed words. ALLAH :)saw:) says in Qur'an that there are people who say they are believers (Mutaqeen) but don't really believe, so He lays a punishment upon them in this lifetime by placing a veil of darkness over their understanding, their hearing and their vision. Thus, they can stand behind the 'Imaam in prayer, hear the recitation of Qur'an and the Ghutbahs for their entire lifetime and it has no effect on them and they don't understand, they may as well be deaf. Their understanding has been removed by ALLAH :)saw:), they are deaf to Qur'an because they are from among the hypocrites. However, this is not their only lot, for them the worst is yet to come, - a raging fire which they will abide in forever, a fitting recompense for frustrating ALLAH's religion.

Please verify this for yourselves. Surah Baqara Verses 1-20