Amazing MP3 for Improving Salah

DanyalSAC

On this website:

http://www.audioislam.com/

On the very top is a download for an MP3 lecture by Mamdouh Mohamed. I am not familiar with the speaker but the lecture, "Improving Your Salah" is amazing. It addresses habits that many of us have - some cultural, some madhab - during salah that have no basis in the sunnah. I HIGHLY recommend this for new Muslims as well as for long-time practicing. It addresses both brothers and sisters.

I have been working on breaking myself out of the music habit. I find now that the only time I listen to music is during my long commute to and from work. So a brother at my masjid gave me this website. Its chock full of lectures one can download and burn to CDs or put on your MP3 players.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
On this website:

http://www.audioislam.com/

On the very top is a download for an MP3 lecture by Mamdouh Mohamed. I am not familiar with the speaker but the lecture, "Improving Your Salah" is amazing. It addresses habits that many of us have - some cultural, some madhab - during salah that have no basis in the sunnah. I HIGHLY recommend this for new Muslims as well as for long-time practicing. It addresses both brothers and sisters.

Salaamalaikum bro Danyal,

Jazakallah for sharing this link with us. I will definitely try to listen to it since you highly recommend it. :)

I have been working on breaking myself out of the music habit. I find now that the only time I listen to music is during my long commute to and from work. So a brother at my masjid gave me this website. Its chock full of lectures one can download and burn to CDs or put on your MP3 players.

Akhi Danyal, turn towards Allah azawajal to seek help and gain self control inorder to kick out this habit. Alhumdulillah that you have made this intention. :)

May Allah swt make everything easy for you. Ameen

:wasalam:

salahdin

JAZAKALLAH khairan bro i hope you doing well ALHAMDULLILAH. Hold on bro no matter what they say and do.

Maha*

Salamu alaikum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatuh,

Jazakallah khairan, brother. :) Am listening to it now.

Wa alaikum el salam.