American Convert goes through JIHAD - "I lost my wife,house and guest house"

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

American Convert goes through JIHAD - "I lost my wife,house and guest house"

[yt]RY6tjyEkxyI&feature[/yt]

Artemis

Banned
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

I would be fascinated to hear the other side of the story. For instance did he let her know he was going to effectively widow her or did he just spring it onher "Hi, darling, I just changed my religion." With his friends did he make abig fuss over where they met or refuse to meet them where they met? He comes across like a saint which makes me suspicious, nobody is that good.
For instance there is more than one reason for a restraining order.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I would be fascinated to hear the other side of the story. For instance did he let her know he was going to effectively widow her or did he just spring it onher "Hi, darling, I just changed my religion." With his friends did he make abig fuss over where they met or refuse to meet them where they met? He comes across like a saint which makes me suspicious, nobody is that good.
For instance there is more than one reason for a restraining order.

You're missing the point. The fact he lost his friends his wife his guest house or whatever else he lost, is insignificant in light of the blessing he has gained in being guided to Islaam.

For example what if his friends were meeting up in public houses and he refused to meet with them? Then so what? Ofcourse he would, any muslim would refuse that considering our atittude towards alcohol.

These things are tests from Allaah in the life of a muslim, as muslims we welcome these trials and use these opportunities to excercise patience.

arzafar

You're missing the point. The fact he lost his friends his wife his guest house or whatever else he lost, is insignificant in light of the blessing he has gained in being guided to Islaam.

For example what if his friends were meeting up in public houses and he refused to meet with them? Then so what? Ofcourse he would, any muslim would refuse that considering our atittude towards alcohol.

These things are tests from Allaah in the life of a muslim, as muslims we welcome these trials and use these opportunities to excercise patience.

exactly!
He is isn't complaining/whining like many Muslims do when they face problems. In fact, if anything he tried to play his problems down but Eddie kept asking asking. Even then he doesn't make a big deal of it and that's how it should be. Moreover, he doesnt blame anyone for the problems he faced.

Anything worth achieving isn't going to be easy and Islam is the ultimate achievement.

May Allah grant him the best in both worlds. Mr Brown was an athiest. Here is how he discovered islam.

[yt]_J5_VETwfew&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

[yt]fNKZC2DN-KU&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?

Talat

:salam2:
:ma:he is humble and real, people like him make me feel sad to see many muslim who have the privilege of being born a muslim but don't act like muslim.:tti_sister: