America's Arrogance

sister mujahida

can i just add that america hav always been low?

wot did they do to the native americans, the black slaves, and black citizens etc

the list really goes on
theyv always been tyrants
now theyv cum face to face with the soldiers of ALLAH
and we knw that there can only be ONE winner
inshallah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

One thing I love about TTI is how we can get sidetracked.

Leon, think of how difficult it is for many of us who see the comment" then let Iraqi's do the rebuilding themselves." . Yes. All America does is destroy

So about poverty/homeless/torture/killings etc etc etc...............that is the American way.

No-one wants to debate...we know the truth.

May the people of Pakistan not be the fodder for the puppets of the zionists.

leon

Correction

Salaam,

One thing I love about TTI is how we can get sidetracked.

Leon, think of how difficult it is for many of us who see the comment" then let Iraqi's do the rebuilding themselves." . Yes. All America does is destroy

So about poverty/homeless/torture/killings etc etc etc...............that is the American way.

No-one wants to debate...we know the truth.

May the people of Pakistan not be the fodder for the puppets of the zionists.

Let Iraqi's rebuild themselves wasnt my post...............i quoted what a previous member stated......???

Anyway...........we all can discuss this for years to come..............i got the point and guess you all out there as well...........

Remember................THE INK OF A SCHOLAR...............IS MORE POWERFULL THAN THE BLOOD OF A MATHYR.........

P.S............im not American and neither pro- America.......

Salam

Shahzad

Is that a taunt?
Salaam,

First America is never at war. Think. Viet Nam was a conflict; Desert Storm; fighting the enemy...the invisible enemy...to make a penny. I do not recall Congress waging war..this is simply conflict resolution. We keep killing and killing and killing and lying and lying and lying ...arrogance has a flip side: ignorance.
We have to keep ourselves informed and uplift each other. We have to support each other. We have to remember we are one soul. When they rape one Muslim woman..they have raped your mothers and sisters and wives.
I can write no more. forgive me.

carpy321

can i just add that america hav always been low?

wot did they do to the native americans, the black slaves, and black citizens etc

the list really goes on
theyv always been tyrants
now theyv cum face to face with the soldiers of ALLAH
and we knw that there can only be ONE winner
inshallah

allahu-ahkbar!! sister that is the best words ive ever herd mashalla said it perfectly!!! And as others said usa destroys.. thats all they no... they dnt no how to " rebuild" and "restore peace".. ok maybe im being a bit harsh they do steal oil well!! and rape!! and murder innocence!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Yes, the pen has always been mighter than the sword..unless there is oppression..and if there is a wrong we must correct it; or else we are part of the problem and have allowed the oppressors victory over the Truth.

The Mercy of Allah, our Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, was a warrior.

I never taunt. I was presenting an American point of view. They never declare war. How could you think it was a taunt.

It is important to understand that America does not limit its oppression to race. Race is a card that is played to keep us disjointed. When we engage in debates and use race we are ignoring that the deeper problems are beyond race and money. Most of the poor in the US are white. Do not buy the Hollywood version of the States.