Amuslim woman heroism

raboba

SALAM ALIKOM
what makes me write this is just afeel of of respect to a muslim girl who was barbarity killed
her guilt was becoming muslim
her killers the own family and briests
place of crime their worship place
the revenge no revenge the killerres are still free
i saw the video of muslim witness girl
and many else have seen
she was christian and when she became muslim they brought her beat her while she is lying on floor so afraid but not crying she refused to leave islam then they take of her cloth and finally grab avery huge stone and kept hitting her on her head untill the blood flood and she died my heart brokes when i saw that this is not the question the question is
who protect new muslims in egypt this happened in egypt yes it did Allah be with them and our duaa

palestine

Servant of Allah
subhanaAllah! she's truly those of jannah. and her family are truly wrongdoers for killing their own daughter because of creed. This sister seems ahluljannah from her good actions. May Allah reward her greatly in the next life. as for the protection of new muslims in egypt, only Allah can protect them. she was a shaheed. mashaAllah! asalamu alaykum wrwb and jazakaAllahu khayran. :( :(

AlQurtubi

Banned
And they call theirselves liberal, free etc. But they cant digest if someone embraces islam.

Can you please post the link to this news?

raboba

i think that the only thing that shocked me when isaw her video
that i wonderd how are we just forgetting that we as muslims are living with kofar
and yet we treat with them and most things we buy from their shops i said to my self oh ya elahy we are kiving with monsters we pass on their church its not achurch its acastle there are soldiers protecting the church yes believe me there is and they keep building more and more churches one day im afraid they wont stop that far .
i remeber i had afriend she thought cause i was alittle kid and not wearing hijab or ascarf she thought i was christian and i was once in the car going to school with her she showed me some of their pictures i said what is that and how u know thats this is the jesus . u put apicture and then worship it . she turned with anew face and said i thought u r christian i told her no im muslim and she went far from me as she find out my truth and one day after we grown up she asked me why dont u wear skarf u r old enough to wear ascarf and once she pointed to achristian girl walking in the street and said to me how is she wearing such bad clothes (amini skirt)i said its ok shes christian believe me she couldnt say aword .they know islam is right .

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
They were obviously coptic christians who are perhaps the longest lasting group of christians living amongst muslim majority populations.

To have a family member convert is perhaps the worse shame for them, this was like an honour killing.

May Allaah have mercy on the departed soul, Ameen.

:salam2:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Subhana Allah! I didn't know about this. Walahi, this is the first time I read about it, may Allah protect us all and may He give her Al-Jannah. Ameen