An advice to any one in this website

bbkh1984

Asalam alaykum , hi every body,
First I want to thank any body who contributed to the success of this wonderful website directly or indirectly ,may Allah bless them all .
When I'm browsing this website , I notice a lot of people asking questions about Islam , about Haram and Halal(forbidden and unforbidden) , those people belong to different countries and races , some are born Muslims , others are Muslim converts , and some of them are neither . That is a good idea and makes me feel glad and happy . but what I want to say to all of you brothers and sisters is that Fatwa is not an easy task , not any one could give Fatwa , that is , to say that this is Haram ( forbidden ) and that is Halal ( unforbidden ) , it is not an easy task . People who give Fatwa are those people who have studied years about Qur'an , Sunnah , Fikh , Hadith and all what is related to Islam . So please do not give answers if you are 1% unsure , or have no idea , because you may commit sins instead of Ajr .
Wa ssalaamu alaykum wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatuh .

massi

:wasalam:
thank you for your advice.... you are right ....the Fatwa is very dangerous thing ....to make it or to give it to someone ....you have to be a scholar and you have to know the situation of the one who was asking you ....Allaah know the best ...thank you again and baraka Allaaho fika :):):)

luv4theummah

asalama halikum,

Can you please back this up with a hadeeth, or a verse, that you have to be a scholar or at least have studied the Quran for years to give fatwa

Asalama halikum,

massi

asalama halikum,

Can you please back this up with a hadeeth, or a verse, that you have to be a scholar or at least have studied the Quran for years to give fatwa

Asalama halikum,

:wasalam:
I talk about the scholar who put himself to answer about questions ...

Shahzad

u cant give ur answer just on the base of any single hadith. There may be many contradicting at (apparently) . So question shud be asked from Scholar.
I wonder if moderator could open a Q/A section where only a scholar answers the questions or we shud stop asking questions here